𝟰. 𝗽𝗼𝘁 𝗼' 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱

Start from the beginning

Charlotte frowned at how Finn was behaving and Blaine's face dropped, seemingly quite hurt. "Didn't you just say something about us not turning on each other?"

"No, you can't cancel my musical. Okay?" Rachel cried out, still devastated from the news of the musical. "I was considering changing my name to Maria."

"Rachel, just be quiet, please." Charlotte leant forward in her seat to speak to Rachel in hopes of getting the girl to stop talking only about herself.

"The musical is not canceled." Mr Schue confirmed when Rachel slammed her head into Finn's shoulder. "As for Mercedes, yes, that is a huge loss for us, but we will deal with replacing her later. Right now, we need to focus on putting on this musical."

"How?" Tina asked.

"We sell ads in the program." Mr Schue announced. "I figure we can get 10, maybe 20 bucks a piece for them."

"So we'll only have to sell about 200." Quinn said sarcastically with a roll of her eyes.

"Well, I think it's a brilliant idea." Kurt leant forward, full of enthusiasm. "And I volunteer myself to spearhead the charge. It'll give me a great opportunity to, uh, bust out my Banana Republic Mad Men collection."

"Okay." Mr Schue clapped his hands. "All right. Let's break off into smaller groups, figure out who's going to canvass which parts of the city. And guys, I don't care what Sue does or who leaves us- everyone in this group's dreams are going to come true this year. Let's do it."
***

"Finn Hudson, why are you being such an asshole?" Charlotte asked when she found her brother alone at his locker

With an unsure look, Finn tilted his head at his sister. "Dude, what are you talking about?"

"You're not being nice to Blaine." She told him with a knowing look. "He's done nothing wrong. Why are you so jealous?"

"I'm not." He scoffed. "He's just gotta get his head around the fact that we aren't the Warblers, we don't roll the way they do."

"Sounds like jealousy to me." Charlotte said in a sing song tone and Finn groaned in frustration. "Seriously, Finn, you'll always be our leader but you being like this with Blaine just makes you look stupid."

"Look, you don't understand-"

"Maybe I don't understand this, but if you start being a decent human being to Blaine, maybe we will get some sort of team work in Glee club."

"Fine. I'll try." Finn sighed, giving in and Charlotte smiled. "But I need a favour."

"Okay, what is it?" She asked, following him as he took off towards a classroom.

As they peeped around the door, they saw a boy separating the marshmallows and cereal from a Lucky Charms box. The siblings watched curiously for a moment before entering the classroom.