Chapter 3: Hinata Boke.

Start from the beginning

Of course, Atsumu knew about the special flights. Shoyo-kun had left for Brazil under a special visa for athletes. Shoyo-kun . The name filled his mouth with a bitter taste. If he wasn't drowning in his guilt, he would have paid attention to those flights more closely, and demanded that Tobio took one as soon as possible. Tobio was home. He was back and Atsumu was not prepared for it. How could he face him? How could he look into those blue eyes and hide what had happened? He felt as his palms started sweating, the rapidness of his heartbeats, his shaky breaths, and a tremor passing through his body. He was still not ready to tell Tobio the truth. He needed more time!

"Ack! Sorry, I didn't mean to touch you. Even though my test came back negative, it's best to be cautious." Tobio looked at him red-faced.

You don't have to look guilty, Tobio. That's my job.

"I am gonna take a shower, and sanitize my luggage first. Then we can catch up peacefully. Anyway, I have to quarantine at home for 14 days, so we have all the time in the world." Tobio grinned, looking back at him as he moved inside the house.

Atsumu nodded eagerly. Right. 14 days of no touching was good, and it was enough time for Atsumu to gather his courage and tell Tobio everything. He realized he hadn't said anything since Tobio came in. He steadied himself and moved to stand in front of him.

"Welcome home, baby." He looked at Tobio lovingly.

"I am home, finally." Tobio replied with a shaky smile.

It was easy to get back to the old routines except the sex part. It had always been easy for him and Tobio to co-exist, and they fell back to the same patterns of life that they had repeated countless times. It also got easier to hide his guilt, putting it at the backburner. There, but not always present. It still reared its ugly head many times though, especially whenever Shoyo-kun called Tobio, glaring at him like a red flag being waved in front of a bull, daring him to attack it head-on.

Soon. I will tell him soon .

He avoided talking to Shoyo-kun as much as possible, giving one excuse or another, but sometimes Tobio still dragged him into their calls. Those times were particularly difficult. Despite what people thought of him, he was quite straightforward and deceiving Tobio was eating away at his soul.

Tell him. Not yet.

He needed more time. Time to come to terms with any possible outcome of his deeds. He needed more time with Tobio. If Tobio decided to leave him after learning about the bitter truth, then he would try to steal as much as time possible with him beforehand. He was selfish like that. And he was scared; scared of what his life would become without Tobio.

He felt a sudden movement at his left as Tobio switched off the burner. He looked down at the boiled over milk, dripping down on the stove.

"What are you thinking about so hard, 'Tsum?" Tobio asked him with concern.

Atsumu glared at the ruined pot of milk. Could he not do anything right anymore?

"Stop glaring at it like that. You know, you can always get another." Tobio laughed.

Get another?

"Sorry, I was warmin' it for ya." Atsumu mumbled.

Tobio turned him and pressed his lips hard against Atsumu's. He felt blood rush to his face as his breath hitched. The kiss was sloppy, wet, hungry, desperate, and so much needed.

"It's been two weeks, 'Tsumu. I need something else." Tobio breathed hard against his lips.

Tobio led them a little further away from the stove, removing his clothes hastily, and bent him over the counter. Atsumu felt his arousal spiking hard. He looked back at Tobio as he removed his clothes. God he was perfect.