All reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy

Começar do início

Dan leaned forward slightly and connected their lips. It was short and when they parted Phil looked at Dan in awe.

"You're forgiven." Dan smirked lightly .

"Let's have sex." Phil suggested with a bright smile, and who was Dan to deny them that?

Dan was sure that it was the first time they had sex with the lights out. The only light came through the full moon shining through the large glass door of the balcony.

Phil was on top of them and usually he would have been inside Dan since five minutes, but they were still just making out. Touching each other as if it was their first time.

It happened some times since some months that they just took their time, explored each other again and again, although they knew exactly what the other wanted or needed.

Phil's fingers were still inside Dan, they were kissing. Dan's hand were in Phil's hair and sometimes a little moan escaped him. He tried to breath calmly, but how could he.

"Come on, Phil." Dan mumbled in between their kisses.

"Yeah." Phil whispered absently and kissed Dan's neck, whereupon he slowly entered him. Dan moaned slightly, tried to stay quite, but he probably failed.

Phil put his lips on Dan's again and the younger one felt like he was just entering heaven.

The bed was soft, the light was just enough to see Phil halfway. It was warm and he felt so, so good. He felt save and loved.

Phil kept kissing Dan, put his hand lightly on Daniel's throat. He didn't push, it was more like a promise. As if he was marking his terretory and Dan smiled slightly because he knew.

Dan's hands were still in Phil's hair. Laying loosely in it, as if they would recognize every strand of hair again, because they knew each other so well.

Sometimes they felt like gods. Dan created Phil, while Phil created Dan and together they could achive everything they wanted. They were powerful. Most times it felt like they were on top of the world.

Phil moved slowely, lovingly. One hand was on Dan's throat, while his other one was slowely wondering to Dan's dick.

"Fuck." Dan sighed and Phil smiled slightly. He took his hand from Dan's throat and placed it next to his head to support himself.

They stopped kissing for a second. Little moans escaped Dan and there was nothing he could do about it. His hands were on Phil's neck and they just looked at each other. They were so fucking high.

"I'm gonna come." Dan warned Phil.

"Me too." Phil said and that was Dan's sign that he could just let go.

The moment he started to come, Phil put his lips on Dan's again. Dan tangled his hands in Phil's hair, pulling it lightly. He was shaking after he finished.

Exhausted, he let himself fall back into bed. His eyes were closed, his breathing shallow.He waited for the shaking to stop, while he felt how Phil apparently wiped him with one of their shirts.

Dan was to tired to think about it more.

Afterward, he felt Phil's warmth beside him as the older man pulled the blanket over them and took Dan into his arms. Dan burried his face in Phil's neck, took in his scent.

"Are you okay?" Phil asked a little worried, because Dan was still trembling slightly. Dan simply nodded and Phil put his hand into Dan's curls and started massaging his sculp. The younger one hummed contentedly and snuggled up to Phil.