FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Q - Bakit konting chapters lang yung METAHUMANS?

A - I write my stories where the plot dictates the amount of chapter it has. Hindi ako yung type na author that I have a predetermined chapters in mind and have to fill it with fillers. SURVIVAL and METAHUMANS are one of my enjoyable books to make. I went with the flow and di ko nalang namalayan na last chapter na pala. That is how I write most of my stories, I go with the flow of my stories.

Q - Why is there no sex scenes between Zeke and Vincent?

A - Ever since I wrote my stories I was never comfortable on making bed scenes. I even erased the bed scenes in "SOULMATES Book" (Sorry to the ones who loved it hehe). After my long absence on writing in Wattpad, I realized you share a part of you in every stories you make, so if you're not comfortable writing then don't do it.  It took me long enough to realize that it's my story to tell and if they don't like it, it's their loss. There are other books in wattpad that are mature, they can read that. Also another good reason is that, my husband and close friends may read my stories and it's cringey if you know, read those in their perspective. 

Besides I aspire to be the author who write good stories without the use of sex scene but just pure love and affection.

Q - May part 3 ba yung METAHUMANS? Can you write at least special chapters because it's bitin.

A - No. There will be no part 3 anymore for the SURVIVAL and METAHUMANS book. As I've said before, I am happy with what the story turned out. I have nothing left to add on it as it will spoil their ending that makes them great in my mind and heart. If it is bitin, probably because I ended it with open ended finale that you guys can fill with your imagination to satisfy what may or may not have happened to your hearts content. Pero to be honest I am happy with how it ended. Vincent is reincarnated as Landon and still find Zeke to be his Soulmate. That's a happy ending for me. 

On the special chapters, I may or may not write one, depende sa kabusyhan ko or mood hehe.

This next series of questions is from @JarvanLightshieldIV , I appreciate your comments.

Q - Sa dami kong nabasa at napanood na din (like avenger's end game), nasabi dun na kahit baguhin mo un past... Di na un mababago ng present day mo, wala syang effect kasi magkaiba ang timeline nun.. ang mababago lang un future ng binago ang past.. pero un real time present day .. hindi, Kasi di un pumasok sa story mo, after ma inject ni vincemt un serum kina manuel at kiko, at nawala sya... Meaning lang nun .. nawala un na un kakayahan ni manuel mag manipulate ng apoy, and time travelling ni kiko, na surpass mo kasi un rule of time...

A - I wrote this book 5 or 6 years ago. I never followed the concept of time travel ng Avengers. My time travel logic remains as what everyone was used to, changing the past, changes the future, creating alternate timeline and erasing the previous one.

Erasing the meta gene of Kiko and Manuel, erases the future events like founding of Genesis. No Genesis, no genetically engineered metahumans, no clones, and no zombies.

I get what you mean about how would Vincent time travel back in time if hindi napasa ni Kiko ang Meta gene niya kay Sophia. Think of it this way, the event where Vincent time travelled on to 2014 to inject the serum is the end point of his timeline. There is no time paradox or no time loop like a circle this time. Imagine it like a straight line now. Point A is where Survival book started and Point B is where Vincent injected the serum to Kiko and Manuel, it ends there. Their timeline completely erased replaced with new one where everything is normal and no Time travel concept to ever happen.  I know nakakalito no? but that's how I viewed it, their time travel logic.