How could I be so stupid? - Chapter 7

Back to where we left off;

You and Mattheo start dancing he went your pace which was nice since you weren't really a good dancer, when it came to the yule ball.

Mattheo; now Y/n, you're going to answer my question. Where is Harry?
Y/n; there with Ginny * points at Harry and Ginny still dancing *

Y/n's pov;
It looked like he was about to knock out Harry for hurting me. I guess he noticed I was sad when we're dancing. I wouldn't blame him, but I don't want him to get into another fight.

You and Mattheo continue to dance while you have your head on his chest.

Y/n's pov;
It felt nice because you felt safe. I wasn't really mad since Mattheo would always take care of me, but when he's a little overprotective he acts like my older brother.

Mattheo's pov;
This feels wrong, because I thought Harry was dating Y/n. She didn't tell me that we're together, and she tells me everything.

You two just kept dancing till you felt like he comforted you enough. He noticed you were getting tired, so he picked up bridal style and took you to your room.

Skip to morning
————————————————————————

Y/n's pov;
It was saturday morning, I didn't have classes so I decided to just go to breakfast and go to flower field. I don't want to see Harry or Ginny today, so I'll sit with Mattheo.

Harry's pov;
How did I end up in Ginny dorm room? What happened last night? I need to find Y/n!

Harry; Ginny
Ginny; yes Harry?
Harry; What did we do last night?
Ginny; We danced and you drank a lot
Harry; Wait I did?
Ginny; Yea, do you not remember anything?
Harry; No all I remember was leaving Y/n, to go get drinks at the yule ball.
Ginny; Y/n Y/n stop talking about Y/n
Harry; Why do you not like her?
Ginny; Yea, I don't like her.
Harry; Well me and Y/n have something
Ginny; what do you mean? then why did you ask me out last night?
Harry; hold up I did what?
Ginny; Yup so we're together* she says as she hugs him *
Harry; No we aren't, I have something with Y/n. I need to go find her
Ginny; Noo stay with me
Harry; No Ginny, I need to look for Y/n!

Harry's pov;
What the hell happened last night. I literally don't remember anything, but getting drinks for Y/n and I. Anyways I'm walking to my dorm to get ready for breakfast and talk to y/n. As I walk to the Gryffindor table I noticed that Y/n isn't sitting with us. Tylie notices that I'm looking for y/n and point at the Slytherin table. I was about to walk there but Tylie pulled my arm back.

Tylie; I wouldn't go there if I were you.
Harry; Why?
Tylie; Because you hurt y/n
Harry; I did? * he says with a shock face*
Tylie; Yes you did you dummy
Harry; Hermione, Ron, and Tylie what happened last night?
Hermione; well
Ron; are you going to tell him?
Tylie; Can I tell him?
Harry; cmon guys what happened? what did I do to make y/n sad?
Hermione; well
Ron; you
Tylie; danced
Hermione; with
Ron; Ginny!
Harry; come again?
Tylie; Harry you danced with Ginny when y/n was your date!!
Harry; How could I be so stupid. I'm going to the Slytherin table to talk to y/n

Y/n's pov;
I was just eating breakfast when I noticed Mattheo pulling me closer to his chest. Then I hear someone calling my name.

Harry; y/n y/n
Y/n; ...
Mattheo; She doesn't want to talk to you, after what happened last night.
Y/n; yea go do something with Ginny since I'm not good enough
Harry; No you're good enough for me you are more then good enough for me. You deserve the world.

You don't do anything you just stay there in your seat and put your head on Mattheo shoulder.

Harry; Y/n can we please talk?
Y/n; fine
Mattheo; do you want me to come with you?
Y/n; No I'll be okay, but I'll let you know if anything happens.

Harry & Y/n conversation
Y/n; okay Harry what do you want?
Harry; You I want you! I want to be with you y/n and only you!
Y/n; then why did you dance and leave the dance with Ginny last night?
Y/n; I want you to explain yourself please
Harry; Well y/n I can't really remember anything. All I remember is that I was getting drinks for you and I. Ginny said that we danced and yea i'm not sure about the rest. * In a yelling ish tone*
Y/n; you better find out because I want to be with you too, but it's fine if you don't find out you know where to find me.
Y/n; can you please stop yelling at me
Harry; wait y/n
Harry; Why'd you have to be so stupid!

Y/n's pov;
Don't turn around! Don't turn around! Don't turn around! I guess me and Harry are done. I thought he was the one, but he can't remember what happened!
Okay y/n stop crying you don't need him you're that b you got this!!

You walk back into the great hall but both Slytherin and Gryffindor table notice you aren't with Harry. Hermione guys are waving you over, but so is Draco guys!

Y/n's pov;
I'm going to go to Mattheo guys first then I'll go to Tylie guys. Okay let's do this.

Mattheo; where is Harry?
Y/n; i'm not sure I left before him, or probably looking for Ginny. I guess we aren't together anymore.
Mattheo; It's okay y/n come here* he pulls you closer to his chest*
Y/n; Thank you * I feel safe again *
Mattheo; Yup anytime! How do you feel now y/n?
Y/n; I'm okay, I'm going to go.

Mattheo asked you that because he saw Harry and Ginny kissing.

Y/n; What the hell, why isn't he pulling away. I'm going to kill Ginny!
Mattheo; It's okay, let's go!
Harry; wait y/n
Ginny; shh Harry where were we
Harry; Okay

Y/n's pov;
Omg Harry confuses me so much. I thought he wanted me, but I guess he also wants Ginny. Okay y/n stop crying before Mattheo notices.

Mattheo's pov;
I'm going to kill Harry for hurting Y/n! He shouldn't have done that, y/n deserve the whole entire world!

———————————————————————-
Okay thank you so much , sorry to the people who wanted to end up with y/n . Y/n is strong she'll get through this!!