How could you?-Chapter 5

It's 8:30pm couple hours after dinner. Until you got a letter from your owl.

Dear y/n,
Sorry I had to cancel our plans to go to the willow tree. Hermione wanted me to study with her and ron.

- H

Y/n's pov;
Wait how could he do this to me? Okay so I decided to go the Slytherin common room because it was getting late, so I sat in front of the fire. Till someone taps on my shoulder, I got startled.

Draco; y/n, what are you doing up late?
Y/n; sorry I was crying, because Harry canceled on our date.
Draco; ahh how could he? come here darling.
Y/n; okay * you put your head on his thigh*
Draco; * starts to play with your hair and you start to fall asleep*

You wake up, but your still in the common room not your dorm. You decided to kiss him on the cheek   and get ready for class since it's Tuesday. You have Charms, Transfiguration, and flying class. It was good that you only had three classes, so you had time to relax. 

Y/n's pov;
Okay I'm already for breakfast, I'm not gonna sit with Harry guys because I can't bare to see him. I'm going to sit by Draco guys this time.

Draco; why aren't you sitting with Harry guys?
Mattheo; Don't say that, let her sit with us.
Y/n; Thank you Mattheo.
Draco: sorry y/n I was just asking.

You three go to your first class and you decided to sit by Tylie, since you have class with the Gryffindor. It was awkward because Harry kept trying to pass you notes, but you weren't accepting any.

Tylie; so how was your date with Harry?
Y/n; Well he cancelled on me, so I stayed in the common room while Draco comforted me.
Tylie; Wait what do you mean? He told me he was waiting for you for hours.
Y/n; wait what?! * you show her the letter *
Tylie; Wait I know that hand writing, it's Draco's *she points at him*

You walk up to Draco and throw the letter at him. You sit back by Tylie, and takes the notes Harry was trying to pass to you.

Harry's notes to y/n;

Y/n is everything okay?
I didn't see you at the Willow tree last night.

- Harry

Y/n are you mad at me?

- Harry

Y/n are we okay?

- Harry

You look back at Harry and say yes we're good, don't worry.

Y/n; I need to talk to you Harry.
Harry; okay
Y/n; Thank you
* 10 mins after class just finished *

Y/n; Harry i'm so sorry, I got this letter saying you canceled on me.
Harry; what really?
Y/n; yea it was from Draco
Y/n; Don't do anything I don't want you to end up in a fight, like George and Mattheo.
Harry; Fine, let me take you away this time.
Y/n; Okay where this time? I don't think you can top the last date we had at the astronomy tower.
Harry; don't worry, you'll see * he says as he kisses your forehead*
Y/n; awwh okay, I need to talk to Draco.
Harry; Do you want me to come with you ?
Y/n; no it's okay

You walk with Harry to your next class transfiguration. You sat down in your chair and Mattheo sat next to you. You didn't mind because he was like boy best friend. So Tylie and George sat behind you two. Harry and Ron sat in front of you.

Mattheo; What's wrong y/n? * he noticed you been down during class *
Y/n; I'm okay
Mattheo; are you sure ?
Y/n; well Draco sent me a letter pretending to be Harry, so he could hang out with me.
Mattheo; It makes sense because he fancies you.
Y/n; Wait how?
Mattheo; He went through all the trouble just to hang out with you. He likes you!!
Y/n; Nooo
Mattheo; nooo?
Y/n; yea no because I don't wanna be in a love triangle or pentagon, like you Tylie and George.
Y/n; Remember what happened last time?
Mattheo; Yea I remember *he says as he rubs the back of his head*
Y/n; yea so it isn't a good thing.
Mattheo; okay just think about it.

Class just finished, you get ready for your flying class. So you meet Tylie at the court yard, everyone was getting ready to go on their brooms. You were pretty good at flying, but you never tried out for the slytherin quidditch team.

Y/n; Tylie should I tryout for the quidditch team?
Tylie; yes try to be a beater or a keeper.
Y/n; Okay I'll tryout today after class.
Tylie; Yay okayy let me know if you make the team.
Y/n; don't worry I will.

Skip
——————————————————

Y/n's pov;
Now it's time to tryout for the team. Blaise was the team captain so he would see who makes the team this year. Draco is probably going to tryout for seeker. Since there is three chasers, two beaters, one keeper, and one seeker.
*it says there wasn't any girls on the team but in my story there is *

Okay so you guys continued to tryout/practice and you did you best. You gave it your all and you got on the team. You were so happy when Blaise posted who got on the team!!

Chasers; Blaise, Theo, Adrian, Marcus and Tracey
Beaters;Mattheo, Y/n, Goyle, and Grabbe
Keeper;Miles, Daphne
Seeker;Draco

Y/n; Tylie; I did it I'm a beater like you!
Tylie; Yay I knew you could do it!!
Y/n; Thank youuu!
* You guys hug and go off to lunch *

You sat with Mattheo guys again and Tylie joined. It was nice until Draco was about to say something , then you said shut up she's a pure blood.

Y/n; Sorry about Draco
Tylie; It's fine, that's how he is
Y/n; Yup * you but your hand on your face  like this🤦🏽‍♀️*

You guys just finished lunch and took Tylie with you. You guys went to the court yard and noticed that Harry and George made a picnic for the both of you. With all the foods you guys loved. It was perfect.

Y/n; Harry you didn't have to do this.
Harry; But I wanted to do this for you!
Y/n; Thank youu
Harry; Anything for you love.
Tylie; Thank you bub
George; Yup I had to make it up to you, for after what happened last time.
Tylie; It's okay!

———————————————————————
Thank you very much for reading, I will make chapter 6 soon. Sorry if this chapter was somewhat boring.
❤️❤️