Don't worry Harry will come around-Chapter 6

You, Tylie, Harry, and George just finished your guys double picnic date. It was cute and perfect just the four of you. But Harry took you away, so you guys left Tylie and George behind. Harry took you to the flower field before the forbidden forest.

Y/n; how did you know about this place?
Harry; I noticed while I was waiting for at the willow tree.
Y/n; I'm sorry about that
Harry; it's okay at least i'm spending time with you now
Y/n; yupp

Harry starts to pick flowers for you while you lay on the flowers. With the flowers he picked you made a flower crown with lily's, daisies, violets, and lots of other flowers. Just know Harry picked you a lot of flowers so you could come out with a full bouquet.

Y/n's pov;
I told Harry it was time to go, and go look for Tylie guys. We found them and surprisingly they were still there just talking. You passed her a bouquet of flowers you made.

Y/n; Here you go Tylie💐
Tylie; awwh, did you make this?
Y/n; Yes, Harry showed me this flower field it was beautiful.

Y/n; Hi Hermione these are for you💐
Hermione; thank youu, you really shouldn't have.
Hermione; I have to talk to you about something.
Y/n; Okay I'll come back to your dorm after I find Luna and give her a bouquet.
Hermione; Okay

Y/n; Hi Luna, I was looking all over for you.
Luna; Sorry I was with Blaise
Y/n; noo don't be
Y/n; these are for you 💐 I hope you like them.
Luna; thank youu so much *she hugs you*
Y/n; anytime

Skip to where you talk with Hermione
——————————————————————-

Y/n; What's up?
Hermione; Ron kissed me
Y/n; wait what omgg!! when?
Hermione; last night, we're studying well I was. He kept staring at me but I continued to work. Then he got up and sat next to me. and he kissed me. I kissed back.
Y/n; omgg awwh I hope he asks you to the yule ball.
Hermione; I hope so too, did anyone ask you yet?
Y/n; noo not yet
Hermione; don't worry Harry will come around

It's the next day you had an amazing time with Harry. It's time to get ready for breakfast. You walk out of the Slytherin common room and you see Tylie already waiting for you. You two walk to the great hall, but before you got there someone stopped you.

Y/n's pov;
I was just walking with Tylie then all of sudden Harry kisses me.

Y/n; What was that for?
Harry; because you deserve it!!
*Harry pulls you in so your back in facing his front while your talking to Tylie*
Tylie; Okay I'll see you later
Y/n; okay bye

Y/n's pov;
Harry let's go of me and all of sudden he gives you a bouquet of flowers.

Y/n; what are these for?
Harry; Y/n, will you be my date to the yule ball?
Y/n; I would love too
Harry; spins you and picks you up and says yay I'll see you on Friday(it's wednesday)

For the rest of the day you're in a good mood and nothing goes wrong. I heard that George and Mattheo asked Tylie to the yule ball. Hmm? who will she pick? George? Mattheo?

Tylie's pov;
Okay so both George and Mattheo asked me to the yule ball, I know who I'll pick I didn't need to hesitate. I pick George. After all he is boyfriend.

Yup sorry to the people who were rooting for Mattheo to go with her. Maybe next time.

Skip to Friday!! the Yule ball
————————————————————-

Y/n's pov;
Okay I can't wait till tonight, thank goodness we finished all of our classes early. I picked out my favorite dress, from when me and Tylie went dress shopping last month.

This is what you wore to the yule ball and did a light shimmering makeup

This is what you wore to the yule ball and did a light shimmering makeup. You let Tylie and Hermione do your makeup. Don't worry Ron did and finally ask Hermione to the yule ball. She said yes!!

Y/n's pov;
Omg both Tylie and Hermione look so pretty for tonight!! I hope Harry likes my dress, I kept ask them that and they said he will don't worry!! While we finally arrived at the yule ball in was so pretty. There was a bunch of stars and moons and ice everywhere. I think it was a snowy winter theme which I loved.

You met up with Harry and he kept staring at you and admiring your beauty. George was doing the same to Tylie and so was Ron for Hermione!

Harry; Gosh y/n you look beautiful
Y/n; and you look handsome tonight!
Harry; awwh thank you * he says as he's blushing*
Y/n; It was so cute

You and Harry both walk in first because you were his date and he was one of the tri wizard champions. You two danced with the other champions and their dates. Surprisingly Harry was good at dancing even though you did dance with him before, but it was to a slow song.

Y/n; I need to sit down, i'm going to get something to drink.
Harry; Okay you stay here while I get you the drink.
* you just nod *

Y/n's pov;
That was fun out there just dancing with Harry. I noticed that Draco kept staring at me, but he's not gonna ruin my moment. Harry finally comes back with the drinks.

Harry; Sorry y/n, here you go
Y/n; no it's okay, I was just eating the dinner they made us.
Harry; Okay

Hermione and Ron go and sit at the table you two were sitting, so was Tylie and George were coming. It seemed like all of you had an amazing time, but for reason Harry left you guys and still hasn't come back.

Y/n's pov;
Where the hell did he go? Omg is that...

Tylie; Y/n? Is that Ginny?
Y/n; Yup
Tylie; Dancing with
Y/n; Harry!
Y/n; This b****

Y/n's pov;
Wow I can't believe he left me like okay two people can play that game. He isn't going to ruin my night, I noticed Mattheo was sitting with Blaise and Draco guys at one table. You decided to go get Mattheo to go dance with him since what just happened and because I feel bad that Tylie told him no!

Y/n; Mattheo get up we are going to dance together
Draco; Why not me?
Mattheo; uuu okay wait where is Harry?
Y/n; be quiet Draco come on Mattheo!
Draco; You don't have to give me attitude princess
Pansy; why are you calling her princess
* you left with Mattheo, so Draco and Pansy to get everything straighten out *

—————————————————————————
Okay that's it for this chapter sorry to my best friend who's reading this. I had to leave you here, I was going to make it a cliffhanger before Y/n's second to the last pov.
Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter❤️❤️