CHAPTER 6:

Short extra chapter.

(Harry POV)

2 weeks and a half ago...

"Liam, I know you want to help them, but the council doesn't agree. The whole goddamn coven doesn't agree!" Harry argued.

"Harry, please. We've gotta find a way to help them. Harry—they could die! A whole coven could go extinct! There are children there!" Liam begged.

"Enouhg!" Harry exclaimed. "We made a vote. They all said no!" Harry leaned on his desk with both his arms, trying to calm down and keep as quite as possible.

"You're the High Priest for fuck's sake! Why do you need a fucking vote!"

"I'm not a fucking dictator! That's not how it works! I do what's best for this coven, Liam. My coven. Not some random coven whom we've never met!" Harry sighed. His voice became softer while saying, "I'm sorry, Liam. I really would've liked to save the poor coven. But the council voted, and they said no. Those are the rules."

"Harry. Harry, Harry. Just—we need to come up with something. Anything. A plan," Liam approached him from the fireplace he was leaning on and fell to his knees infront of him, tears falling down his face. "H. We have the ability to save a whole coven, Harry. Just please listen to what I have to say." He begged.

Harry took a deep breath. "Okay, fine. Sit and talk."

Liam scrambled to the chair in front of Harry's office desk. Harry poured himself a glass of whiskey. He couldn't even take his first sip though, he spit it after Liam just simply told him, "A marriage."

"What?!"

"Just hear me out!" Liam said before Harry could refuse. "You know everyone loves you, H. You're 22 and you're the fucking High Priest. You're powerful and smart. But, you know the coven is skeptical about you because you aren't married. You know how they give you shit, right? Well, ask the coven to marry a member of the coven. And since the council doesn't want to help any other coven but this one, then this way, with the marriage, we can merge covens. That'll mean they'll be part of our coven." Harry looked at him with a not so convinced look on his face. "Harry, you're killing two birds with one stone. We can ask them for a young powerful witch or warlock." Harry sat there silent for a minute, thinking.

"Fine."