CHAPTER 5:

2 minutes.

Louis had 2 minutes left of freedom from the terrifying espousal that was heading his way. His heartbeat increased the more they approached the huge mansion that was hidden in the forest. They could slightly see it from where they were at. But his heart wasn't beating faster because of excitement or happiness, it was beating faster because of fear.

They finally pulled up to the house and half of the coven had already arrived. The cars kept on coming, and finally, he saw the silver BMW pull up.

"Lou Lou!" Pheobe shrieked. "Help!"

"What? What?" He went running to the silver car.

"Daisy's angry! Run!" She said as she hid behind him.

"Oh, I thought you getting killed."

"I am!" She said and scurried off to probably find Fizzy. Louis just chuckled at her.

"How's my baby boy doing." Jay smiled at him as she appeared from behind the car.

"Fine. I'm gonna help Mark unpack."

"Okay, where did the girls run off to?" She asked.

"Well I saw Pheobe run over there," He pointed to the direction off where she ran off to. "But as for Daisy, no idea."

"Those little troublemakers." Jay muttered as she went off to the direction Louis pointed at.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Louis asked, genuinely concerned. His mother was pregnant after all.

"Yes, yes. Go on! Go help out the poor old man."

"M'Kay." Louis turned back to the car and went off to help Mark. The poor man was clearly having a hard time because he kept on cursing to himself out loud. "Mark, c'mon." Louis told him before he continued on doing what he was. Mark looked up at him with a confused look on his face.

"Louis! What's up?" Mark said.

"I'm gonna help you, c'mon. Stand back a bit, please." Mark took a step back and let Louis do his work. Louis motioned his hand to the boxes and said, "Morbi sequere." With that, the boxes started floating in the air and Louis dragged them with his hands to the entrance of the big mansion where the rest of his coven was at.

The coven was being greeted. Agatha was chatting with a brown-haired man with brown puppy-dog eyes. His hair was in a quiff and he just—he's hot.

"Louis!" Agatha called out for him. He approached the pair and smiled at the man.

"Yes?" Louis asked.

"Meet Liam. He's–" Please be the High Priest, please be the High Priest, please be the High Priest, please be the Hig- "the one who I met up with to negotiate."

"Hello! You must be Louis, then."

"Yeah, that's me." He took his habd out for Liam to shake, and he did. So are you the High fucking Priest or not?, Louis thought. He knew he wasn't or else Agatha would've reassured him he was good looking and kind. He just needs closure.

"I'm sorry, the High Priest hasn't arrived yet. He won't be arriving until tomorrow night." Liam told him. "He's out North doing some business with werewolves."

"Wow, werewolves. I've never met one. They're pretty rare."

"They are. Harry's close friends with one of them."

"Harry?"

"The High Priest. Harry Styles. You are aware that you'll be marrying him, right?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, I know."

"Alright. Just wanted to make sure. We don't do well with foreigners and alliances so this is all very new. The coven didn't want to help out, so Harry thought this was the only way. And he also needs to marry, because the coven is on his ass all the time because of it." Liam told him. "You've never met him, right?"

"No, this is the first time I've heard of hid name."

"Oh, okay. We'll get you all settled up, then."

It had turned out that the foreign coven was actually very kind. They were very accepting and welcoming. Although some were very irritated–mostly the young teens–because they had to make room for Louis' coven, they were kind.

They were currently eating dinner in the ginormous dining hall they had. Although it was big, there still wasn't enough space for 58 more witches, so the had to take turns.

And as Louis ate, he thought more about the coven, and tried analyzing it. Both covens were quite different. Louis' coven tended to have their own farms of animals and vegetables, they also grew their own fruit. Meanwhile, the other coven hunted for their food. "It makes us stronger and improves out fighting skills." Liam had explained to him when Louis asked him. They still had a bit of cows in their farms but it was only milk. They also had chickens, a lot of chickens.

By the time Louis and some other witches finished eating dinner, most of the coven was already asleep or had already retired to their beds.

"Wow, that was really good." Zayn said.

"Yeah, I thought it was going to taste like cantine food because they have to do all of this for over 200 people." Louis told him, genuinely impressed.

"Do you think they have like a personnal chef?"

"I don't know. But now I'm curious." They both looked at eachother with a knowing look. The two boys got up and headed to the kitchen.

The kitchen was marvelous—like the rest of the house. It was big and very organized, everyone was cleaning and scrubbing plates, but there were two guy in particular who were taste testing plates. They both had red toques, red double-breasted jackets, and black pants. So basically the usual chef attire but instead of white, it was red. He–obviously–assumed that those two were the chefs here.

"Hello." They both looked up. Both blondes looked up and smiled widely at them.

"Hello! I'm Niall." The fake-blonde said with a thick Irish accent. Cute.

"I'm James." The real blonde said. "Can we help you?" He asked with a kind smile.

"We just wanted to see who cooked today." Zayn told them.

"Did you enjoy it?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, it wad really good. How long did it take to cook so much?" Louis asked.

"We're fast. And we get a lot of help." James responded. Louis and Zayn continued to look around the kitchen more after a few more minites of conversation with the chefs. They wandered off to the living room, which they've never seen before. It was of course beautiful. The mansion had an old victorian and gothic look to it. It was clearly built during the 1800s. The coven must've been very wealthy when the mansion was built. It was beautiful and very aesthetically pleasing.

Louis could get used to this.

—————

omg i have 1 reader! lmao

thank you for reading i honestly just do this for fun