Chapter 29 - Diasters before Graduation

*Previously on The Life Of Y/N Jones:
Reggie- "Bye everyone, I love you Y/N. I will never stop loving you." *
——————————
N/A- So you know how, Reggies parents in the show were like abusive? You don't know that yet, but you will sometime in this chapter:). Please give it a rate and comment about this<3! Thank you for 900+ reads <3!!!!
——————————————————————-
Archie- "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this, to happen."
Y/N- "Whatever, I'm going to Reggie."
*he has already left, to pack up his few things. you text him*
Y/N🐍- 'hey, please answer me.'
Reg🏈- 'what, do you want?'
Y/N🐍- 'I'm coming over, I just wanna say goodbye before I let my heart, you. Leave.'
Reg🏈- 'fine but there's no point, n/n. just stay where you are.'
Y/N🐍- 'fine, if you want me to say it over text.. Reggie. I never intended to kiss my best friend, again. I love you Reggie, when my mom was alive I would nonstop talk about you. You could ask JB if you don't believe me, I get why you're mad. Reg..."
Reg🏈- 'you don't know what it feels like to be me, in this position.'
Y/N🐍- 'Yes I do, Reggie. You put me in it, when me and Archie saw you and Veronica that night. Or that video Chuck Clayton showed, we pulled through it. Through everything, if you leave. I will have no more heart.'
Reg🏈- 'what do you mean?'
Y/N🐍- 'since the incident, of me being kidnapped, again. due to the scar, i have on my stomach. i have an really weak, immune system. and you're the only thing, i actually really care about.'
Reg🏈- 'im sorry, i flipped out n/n. but, i can't just leave my parents. if something happens to them, the rest of my family will blame me for it.'
Y/N🐍- 'what? no they won't. they love you.'
Betty- "Y/N"
Y/N🐍- 'Bettys calling me, I gotta go. please don't leave, im begging you Reggie Mantle. I love you.'
Reg🏈- 'whatever bye, i'll think about it.'
*end of texting*
———————————————-
*I had Reggie's Riverdale Varsity jacket on, I slip my phone into the pocket. And I walk over to my friends (you're at school)*
Y/N- "What's up?"
Veronica- "Cheryl, she wants to apologize."
*I give Cheryl a death stare and she walks to me, and I stop giving it.*
Cheryl- "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have called you out like that, I was just trying to be a look out for Veronica. And you, because I don't want you that player. So I wanna help you, get back together with Reggie."
Archie- "I'm right here."
Jughead- "Thanks for stating the obvious, bro."
*my brother says and rolls his eyes.*
Y/N- "It's okay, honestly. He-He doesn't love me anymore, the way he used to. He left, he's gone for good."
Jughead- "I'm sorry, y/n/n."
Veronica- "hey, any guy is lucky to have you."
Betty- "you're worth it."
Archie- "This is all my fault."
Y/N- "Archie no-"
Archie- "don't finish that sentence, Jones. It's my fault, and you know it."
Y/N- "Andrews, it's not you're fault. I swear, on everything."
Jughead- "Archie, calm down."
Veronica- "Babe, you need air."
Archie- "No I don't, Ronnie."
Veronica- "Excuse me? I'm trying to help you."
*here we go another Varchie fight.*
Archie- "I don't need YOUR help, Veronica. I just need space."
Veronica- "Archie? What I don't mean that.."
Archie- "Damn it! Just give me a break already, it's been a crappy year."
Y/N- "GUYS! Graduation, is in a couple of days. So, get it together! Please, you guys need to work this out!"
*its been a couple of hours since that little argument, im on the bleachers by myself. then, i hear a voice that's familiar.*
Reggie- "Y/N"
Y/N- "Reg."
*I help him sit down, his eye was punched. it's purple.*
Y/N- "Reg, wh-what happened?"
Reggie- "i got into a fight."
Y/N- "A fight? With who?"
Reggie- "My parents.."
Y/N- "what?"
*our friends come out from the corner*
Archie- "his parents, they're abusive."
Y/N- "Oh my god, Reg. I-I had no idea, I-I'm sorry."
Reggie- "It's okay."
*Your phone dings, it's a boy who you've been texting.*
Veronica- "Who is that?"
Y/N- "No one, chill V. I'm not dating anyone right now.." *you lie*
Archie- "You sure? Cause this dude, is like crazy texting you."
*shit, peter's been blowing me up. (Peter from avengers lol*
Y/N- "It's nothing."
Reggie- "You're lying."
Y/N- "What? No, I'm not."
Jughead- "My twin telepathy, is telling me your lying."
Betty- "And I have genes telling me that you ARE lying."
Toni- "We've been best friends for years, y/n. And even if you moved here to the Northside because you lost who you are, I still know when you're lying."
Y/N- "Okay okay, Peter. His name is Peter, he's our age and I've been talking to him."
Reggie- "So you've been cheating on me, this entire time?"
Y/N- "No, no, it isn't like that, I-I promise, to all of you!"
Reggie- "You've been making a lot of, promises lately. Do you even mean them?"
Y/N- "I.."
*I started off with, and all my friends and my own brother gives me serious looks.*
Y/N- "Yes, some of them!" *I blurted it. Betty scoffs.*
Betty- "Where were you when you promised that you would be would me until we find Polly?"
Cheryl- "Or the time you promised my brother before him dating Polly, that you would be with us no matter what our parents did to us."
Y/N- "I-"
Veronica- "Or the time, you promised, you wouldn't pressure Archie when Mr. Andrews passed."
*my phone starts ringing*
Archie- "What, is that Peter?"
Y/N- "No, not everything's about him asshole. It's the, college I applied for."
*I go around the corner and pick up*
Y/N- "Hello?"
Counselor- "Hello is this Y/N Jones?"
Y/N- "This is she."
Counselor- "Hi, Ms. Jones. I'm one of the counselors from, (college you applied) since you are so smart. We want to offer you, to come a bit early. Say how bout, in a couple of days?"
Y/N- "Yes, of course. I'll just tell my father, then I'll pack."
Counselor- "Great, thanks. See you soon!"
*I say goodbye and thank you, and they hang up. You walk to you're friends.*
Jughead- "Who was it?"
Y/N- "Just the college, I applied for. I'm gonna go."
Reggie- "Wait, we still have to talk about this Peter thing."
Y/N- "We will, just, not right now. Look, I'm sorry to you guys that I didn't keep whatever, promise I made. I'm sorry, I can't just be perfect like my brother. I'm sorry, I can be stupid. I'm sorry, that I get the stupid damn, flashbacks of kidnappings. You don't know what it feels like to be me, right now. But, I'm trying my best right now. To survive, in this little wicked town."
*As I walk away, I get stopped by the sentences my friends says.*
Toni- "So what? You're gonna walk away again? The Y/N Jones, I know. You're not her."
Archie- "Toni's right, the Y/N Jones we know. She doesn't back down, from a fight. She either starts it and wins, or fight back."
Reggie- "I wanna know, where the Y/N is. The one who kissed me in Pops, that night. When we attacked, by the Ghoulies. Even though, you were dating Archie."
Y/N- "That Y/N is gone, she was and still is gone, when she started to get made fun of. Don't try to talk me out of it, that I'm strong. Because, really. I'm not, I feel trapped in a box. I've always felt like it."
*I say not turning around, I go to my car, but before driving away I call mom. Even though, she's dead. I just need to hear, her voice.*
Gladys on voicemail- "Hey, it's Gladys Jones. I cant come to the phone right now, I'm either busy with Serpent stuff, or I'm just at work. If you need anything else from me, call my husband FP, or my kids Jughead & Y/N. Leave a message at the beep."
*little did you know your friends were watching you.. you start crying.*
Y/N- "Hey, mom. I just feel scared right now, I don't know what to do. Everyone's expecting so much, from me and I-I just can't take it anymore. God, I just want you back. Please.. I love you. I feel like, I'm suffocating. I-I just fe-feel numb, pain, everything's upside down. I just want you back, I love you."
*I end the voice message.*
Friends POV-
Veronica- "Did she just?"
Jughead- "Call mom? Yeah.."
Betty- "She's been through a lot, guys."
Archie- "I shouldn't have said those things to her."
Cheryl- "Archibald, don't take it all on yourself. I pressured her the most.."
Veronica- "she just needs space."
Jughead- "Ronnie's right, I know my sister."
Reggie- "Fuck, it's all my fault. If we hadn't had kiss that night, in Pops.. this wouldn't, it would never happen."
Archie- "Reggie, it's my fault. If y/n and I, haven't had met. This, wouldn't happen."
Toni- "So you're saying, that this is all your fault? You do realize, you wouldn't have met y/n/n, through jughead right? Since, she's his sister."
Archie- "Yes, you know what I meant."
Jughead- "Look, she just needs space."
Veronica- "I know this isn't the best time but.."
*she pulls out a video tape*
Everyone- "What is that?"
Veronica- "Well, this is about Y/N. Right? *everybody nods their head yes* My father, he's been watching all of us. I'm sorry, I didn't bring this up sooner but he'd kill someone. Anyways, this video is gonna shock you."
Cheryl- "Let's watch, at Thistle house."
———-———————————––—–——
*At thistle house, cheryl had just put the tape in the little tv. It plays:*
Hiram in vid- "Hello, Y/N"
Y/N in vid- "Just tell me, what the hell you want. Then, I'll be on my way."
Hiram in vid- "I want you to relive the past, of all your kidnappings. Polly going missing, your dead mother. Brett & Donna, and it all started out.. with Reggie. You love him, right?  More than, Archie?"
Y/N in vid- "What? Well, I love Archie as a FRIEND, I love Reggie a lot. Why are you doing this to me?"
Hiram in vid- "Because, I want you and your friends to suffer. Until, I get my Princessa back."
Y/N in vid- *she scoffs* "you want V back? Mr. Lodge, she's already gone. she doesn't like you, she didn't make that clear to you? huh, how'd you even get this much money?"
Hiram in vid- "Youre talking back, NICK!"
Nick in Vid- "Hello Mr. Lodge. Oh, little Y/N Jones. What a coincidence."
Y/N in vid- "Nick St Clair? Oh no, don't tell me, you hired this idiot to roofie me!"
Hiram in vid- "I dont think roofie is the right word.. nick?"
Nick in vid- "Yessir, come here you little slut..."
*He starts taking off his clothes, and he tries touching you.*
Y/N in vid- "NO! WHAT THE FUCK! LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Hiram in vid- "If you tell anybody about this, all of your family and friends will be dead. Starting, with Jellybean and your so called boyfriend Reggie Mantle."
*end of video*
———————————————————————————
Betty- "Oh my god.."
Jughead- "I'm gonna kill, that bitch."
Veronica- "I'm sorry, it's all my fault."
Toni- "Shes my best friend, I don't understand why she wouldn't tell me."
Archie- "Because she's hurting, you guys might not know this but. When we were kids, she would cut her wrists. When Mr. and Mrs. Jones would fight, about FP's fling with Alice Cooper."
Jughead- "She did what?"
Archie- "Jug, before you get mad. She told me to keep it, or we'd loose our friendship and trust."
Y/N- "Thanks for it arch."
Everyone- "Y/N."
Y/N- "Hey guys, Cheryl. You're grandmother, let me in. I didn't tell you because, I don't want you guys to die. I love you all, equally and few more. That's why, I got scared when I saw my name in the playbook, Reg. I thought, you were going to be like Nick. Who's gonna rape me, under someone's permission."
Reggie- "It's okay, I shouldn't have put you in there anyways."
Toni- "Okay, since. This is all over.."
Betty- "How bout we go to sleep? Since we have graduation tomorrow"
Y/N- "Wayyy ahead of ya, Betty. But, guys. After, Graduation... I'm leaving to {college you picked} right after."
Archie- "What?"
Veronica- "No!"
Cheryl- "Why?"
Y/N- "after that incident at the bleachers, the phone call? It was them, offering me to come early. So I took it, but I was just mad."
Reggie- "So what? We still have time"
Archie- "So, bonfire? And pool party??"
Cheryl- "Sure, we can have it here. I'll text, everyone."
Y/N- "Ugh, I need some rest first. My heads killing me."
Veronica- "You Wanna come over?"
Y/N- "Sure, see y'all tomorrow."
——————–————————————––—–
*time skip at the Pembrooke*
Y/N- "Thank you, Mrs. Lodge. For letting me, stay the night."
Heromine- "Of course, I'm going off to bed. Long day tomorrow, goodnight y/n and Veronica."
Y/N- "Goodnight Mrs. lodge"
Veronica- "Night, Mama."
Y/N- "So what you wanna do?"
Veronica- "Mm wanna watch a movie?"
Y/N- "Sure, but can i take a shower?"
Veronica- "Yeah, you can use my clothes."
Y/N- "Thanks, V."
*i go into her shower, takes it and gets out and changed. I walk back to her room.*
Veronica- "You good?"
Y/N- "Yep."
Veronica- "All right, so I'm thinking we watch the Avengers in order
Y/N- "I'm down"
*we started watching the Ironman movies and the rest*
———————————————————————————