Chapter 9- Karaoke at the Whyte Wyrm 1/2

*Time skips and the whole gang is there, Archie, Betty, jughead, Veronica, Cheryl, the Serpents.*
Tall Boy- "Up next is Y/N Jones singing Drivers Licenses"
* ⚠️⚠️ I do NOT own the song Drivers Licenses it was written by Olivia Rodrigo. I'm using this song, because it fits with of what is happening in the story.⚠️⚠️*
Toni- "Fogarty,sweet pea whats she singing?"
Boys- "I don't know" *They shrug*
*Y/N starts playing the piano..*
Betty- "I wonder what song this is about.."
Y/N- "I got my drivers licenses last week, just like we always talked about. Cause you were so excited for me, to finally drive up to your house. But today I drove through the suburbs, crying cause you weren't around. *Archie looks shocked knowing she's singing about him and Betty.* And you're probably with that blonde girl, who always made me doubt. She's so much prettier than me, she's everything I'm insecure about.."
*Cheryl, Veronica, and Toni are talking to each other while y/n sings*
Y/N- "Yeah today I drove through the suburbs, cause how could I ever love someone else? I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way about no one, and I just can't imagine how I could be so okay with you gone.. guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me, cause you said forever now i drive alone past your street..."
*As Y/N sings a couple she has a couple of flash backs of her and Archie*
Y/N- "All my friends are tired, of hearing how much I hate you. But I kinda feel sorry for them, they'll never know you the way I do. Today I drove through the suburbs, and pictured I was coming home to you. And I know we weren't perfect, but I've never felt this way about no one oh oh. And I just can't imagine, how I could be so okayy now that you're gone.. guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me.. cause I said forever now I drive alone past you're street.."
Cheryl- "YEAHH Y/N!"
Serpents- "Y/N! Y/N!!"
*She continues*
Y/N- "Red lights, stop signs. I still see your face in the flash backs, front yards. Cant drive past the places we use to go to, cause I fucking hurt you, babe.. ooh ooh. Sidewalks, we crossed, over all the noises. GOD IM SO BLUE, KNOW WERE THROUGH! But I still fuckin hurt you babe... oh oh oh. I know we weren't perfect.. but I've never felt this way about no one. And I just can't imagine, how I could be so okay.. now that you're gone. Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me, cause you said forever and I drive alone past you're street. Yeah, you said forever now i drive alone past you're street.."
*Everyone exclaims*
Veronica- "HELL YEAH Y/N!!!"
Toni- "GET IT Y/N/N!"
Sweet Pea- "YEAHHH WHOOO"
*Y/N steps down from the stage, with Sweet Pea helping her.*
Toni- "Hey, Y/N/N"
Y/N- "What's up?" *She says as she puts her beer down.*
Toni- "Wanna sing?"
Y/N- "Hell yeah."