Chapter 10- Karaoke at the Whyte Wyrm 2/2

*Toni and Y/N walks up stage*
Tall Boy- "Girls, what song do y'all wanna sing?"
Y/N- "We wanna sing Give It Up."
*⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ I ALSO DO NOT OWN THIS SONG THIS SONG IS FROM NICKELODEON TV SHOW VICTORIOUS SANG BY ELIZABETH GILLIES AND ARIANA GRANDE!*
Tall Boy- "All rightttt!!! Hit it DJ!"
Toni- "Someday, I'll let you in. Treat you right, drive you outta your minddddddd."
Serpents- "YEAHHHH!"
Y/N- "You never met a chick like me, burn so bright gonna make you blindddd."
Both- "Always want what you can't have, is it so bad if you don't get want you wanted? Yeah boy let's get it started. Give it up, you can't win. Cause I know where you've been, such a shame you don't put up a fighttt. That's a game that we play at the end of the night, it's the same old story but you never get it right give it upppp."
Toni- "So stop trying to walk away, no you won't ever leave me behinddddd."
Y/N- "Nooo, you better believe that I'm here to stay"
Toni- "That's right."
Y/N- "Cause you're the shade and I'm the sunshine ooohhhhhhohhhhh"
Both- " Look at me boy, cause I got you where I want you. Isn't it so exciting? Take a backseat boy, cause now I'm driving. Give it up, you can't win. Cause I know where you've been, such a shame you don't put up a fight.. that's a game that we play at the end of the night. It's the same old story but you never get it right, give it uppppp."
Both- "Come a little closer, come a little closer, baby, baby. Come a little closer, come a little closer baby baby, come a little closer baby baby, look at me boy cause I got you where I want you, isn't it so exiting? Take a backseat boy cause now I'm driving, *Y/N hops onto Bettys table* give it up you can't win cause I know where you've been such a shame you don't put up a fighttt that's a game that we play at the end of the night! It's the same old story but you never get it righttttt give it uppppppp *y/n gets off bettys table and gets back on stage* oooohhhhhh yeahhh!"
Tall Boy- "All right!!! That was Y/N Jones and Toni Topaz let's give them a round of applause!!"
Archie- "Y/N/N"
*Y/N ignores him and kisses Sweet Pea, he kisses back.*
Sweet Pea- "Can we talk"
Y/N- "Yeah sure"
*Y/N and sweet pea goes outside*
Y/N- "What's up?"
Sweet Pea- "Be my girlfriend?"
*Y/N kisses Sweet Pea*
Y/N- "Does that answer your question?"
Sweet Pea- "Maybe you could do it again? It wasn't clear."
Y/N- "You're lucky I'm in a good mood." *She kisses Sweet Pea again, and they walk back into the Whyte Wyrm.*
Archie- "So you guys are together?"
Y/N- "Yeah."
Sweet Pea- "I'll be right back babe"
*Sweet Pea kisses Y/N's forehead as she seems him grab his serpent jacket, the serpents follow him out along with the Bulldogs.*
Jughead- "Y/N/N?"
Y/N- "No idea"