How to 'crush it off'

Now we comes to the main part of the story how to 'crush it off'. First of all you have to be motivated (you will get motivation after reading this book too). You must also work hard and hard. Many people will tell you to work hard and will also tell you to work smart this is because now in 21st century you cant just work hard like a donkey or a slave but must work as a master because slave or donkey only work hard but a master work hard but also work with his brain because brain is a very powerful thing and you should learn to use it as many people nowadays have started mixing smart work with hard work and you should to start using you brain and your muscle power it will be then easy to get to your goal or to crush all your problems away from your way towards your goal. you must also use the power of internet because this right now is the cyber age and you are reading this book by the power of internet . if you are reading this book you probably know the power of internet .

points that are really important for you to know -

1. You should start using time blocking method.

this method is very effective and get your effiecency above i will tell you more about time blocking method as it is a very powerful method.

2. You should divide your goal.

you should divide your goal into weekly goal , monthly goal , 3 monthly goal and yearly goal this will you to know how is your progress is going.

3.Make a to do list.

make a to do list for what you have to the next day by making a to do list at night and make a to do list for next week at the end of the week.

4.Make a progress report.

Make a progress report for every week as it will tell you what things you are doing wrong and things you are doing right and help you improve.