Taking a trip

{Credit to kl_spp on Instagram for the cover}
(They aren't dating at this point k, also every time they aren't dating it is just a different way they could have confessed. You can pick and choose what chapters you and don't like just please no hate thank you)

It had been a long hot day of traveling and the sun was starting to go down. Raya and Namaari had been traveling from Fang to Heart. Namaari, for business and Raya, to go home.

The sun was finally setting and it was getting cool. "We should stop for the night." Namaari said, stopping her sterlot. (is that what they're called????) They both got off (Tuk Tuk isn't there cause gay) and started setting up camp.

Once they'd set up they sat down leaning against the serlot and just talking by the fire. They went quiet before Raya said, "Dep La you ever think abou- oh!" Raya looked at Namaari who had fallen asleep and fallen against Raya's shoulder. Raya looked down at her. She'd had a crush on Namaari for a little while now but suddenly she wanted to confess everything to Namaari.

Instead she tried to fall asleep but it was not working. Her mind was running over and over how she would confess to Namaari because she had decided she wanted to do it on this trip when no one was around to witness her embarrassment if Namaari rejected her. Before she came to a conclusion Namaari woke up. "What? Where am- oh. Sorry." Namaari said, going red in the face. "Did I seriously fall asleep on her shoulder?" Namaari thought to herself. She didn't move or look at Raya, to see what she would do. "It's fine." Raya said, also sitting still.

Eventually Raya spoke. "Namaari?"

"Yeah?"

"I like you, as more than a friend. Is that ok?"

"Yes. I like you too Dep La." Namaari said. 

Raya turned to her. "So what now?" She asked, she'd never experienced any of this because of all those years alone.

"We go out? Maybe let's not tell anyone yet though." Raya nodded. "Also I do this." Namaari said leaning in and giving Raya a kiss on the lips. Raya was shocked but she kissed back. When they pulled away they cuddled close and leaned into the sleeping serlot. They fell asleep, cuddled close and happy.

Boom there y'all go. It's short and crap but there take it or leave it peace out y'all.