A-a reunion?

*Toko POV*

My hands touch the keys on my keyboard, but no words come out. Just a long chain of gibberish letters that try to create words even my autocorrect cant configure. All of my editors were correct with one thing, writing block is the worst feeling ever. I start typing again but it doesn't make any sense. It doesn't go with the plot at all. I have really loved this book series I have been creating. It's called Moonlight . It has really grown my popularity as a writer. Nevertheless, I live alone in a penthouse apartment. Many dream to live in a penthouse or a mansion. But they don't realize it gets very lonely. I surrender the idea of writing tonight. It's too difficult to come up with something. I get out of my crimson leather chair and open the door. The cool air that had built up in my room was released. I felt the warm oxygen flood my system. It's a very relaxing feeling after being cooped up in there so long. But something is... off. I look around the penthouse. The way my penthouse is built, there are two floors. All my main rooms are on the top floor: my writing room, guest room, my room, and my indoor pool. It's a small pool, but a pool to say the least. My cushioned slippers slide on the marble floor as I balance myself on the railing to breath it in. I never feel doubtful about anything in my life, but the staminting air that i'm breathing in makes it..... uncomfortable. Trying to surpass the feeling of uncomfortableness, I take my cold, pale hands off the railing. I feel the top of my head. Damn. I take my hair out of my stiff bun and watch it almost drop down to the floor. Its dark brown magenta glow reflects off all of the marble . I straighten my posture and start to pace down the hallway. I look at the walls, covered in artworks and awards, souvenirs and silhouettes. The long hallway glows bright with white, well... everything. But in this sector, there are no windows. I see a long shadow pursuing up the stairs at the end of the hallway. Its tall and furry. I take my phone out of my pocket and approach the shadow. "...HAMIKA! GOD YOU SCARED ME!" My small, white cat comes out of the shadows. Her grumpy face looks like she hates me or something, but i've been told that's just how persian cats look. She runs straight towards me as I call her name. I pick her up and walk to the end of the hallway, now having decreased anxiety knowing Hamika is with me. I get to the end of the hallway and look to my right to see the staircase and the downstairs of my penthouse. I walk down the staircase, inspecting to see if anything might have scared Hamika up the stairs. "Komaru! What are you doing here?" "Hey Toko! I assumed i could just come in! Remember you said we were having movie night tonight?" said Komaru, her usually cheery expression still pasted on her face. "Oh sorry! I totally forgot! You brought the snacks right?" I questioned. I knew she did, so i had no reason to ask. I still felt the need to anyways. "Yep! Your fine with gummy bears, potato chips, and popcorn right?" she blurted out. We were watching Beetlejuice tonight and she was really excited to watch it. I had watched it multiple times, but it was Komaru's first time. I could see the pure excitement in her eyes as she jumped up and down in place.  "Yeah, that's great. Let's go." I said, Hamika in hand, walking to the movie room. Yes, I have a movie room. I said this penthouse was big. I strolled down the stairs and Komaru and I started to the movie room. I still felt a dark, shadowy aura behind me. Everytime I looked back, it was gone. It must have been my imagination. We arrive at the movie room. It's simply just 2 rows of 4 chairs and an aisle going down the middle. It's pretty small, but it's usually just me and Komaru so its fine. I sit down in the second row up front and Komaru takes a seat next to me. She grabs her bag off her arm and grabs the snacks out of the bag. As she said she had a variety of candies and popcorns in her bag. But there was some things that caught my eye. A little box in the bag, about the size of a post-it note. She took it out and gave it to me. "Open it!" Komaru exclaimed. I have no idea what the hell might be inside or why she bought me a gift but she did. I open up the box and inside of a locket. Its shaped like a bear head. It's an odd sense of nostalgia. I slowly open up the locket, my short fingernails struggling to open the clasp. Inside is a picture all the survivors took when we escaped. Makoto and Kyoko in the middle of course, Yasuhiro and Aoi on the right side, and Togami and I on the left. It takes me a minute to contemplate why she did this but then i realize. Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day. Five years ago, when we escaped. She remembered. "You..remembered." I said, my voice low and quiet. "Of course!" said Komaru, "I feel you forget my brother escaped Hopes Peaks too!" God. I do forget that sometimes. "Thank you, Komaru." I said, shutting the box and putting it next to me. "Ready to start the movie?" "You know I am!" said Komaru. I walk to the row behind me and pick up the remote off the handlebar. After a few minutes of looking, I find the movie and turn it on. I grab a bag of gummy bears from Komaru's bag and sit back.

~TIME SKIP~

The final scene and the movies over. Now I have jump in the line playing over and over again in my head. Komaru's asleep. She didn't even make it through half of the movie. I look at my phone and right as I pick it up, I see a notification. A text from an unknown number. Extremely odd. I open up the text and it reads "Hey! I'm pretty sure this is you number, Toko! It's me, Aoi! I'm planning a 5 year reunion for our- you know. Could you attend? It's at 469 Dartia Ave." A-a reunion? 

[HOLY FUCKING GOD 1105 WORDS! Oh, hi there! I'm Rujuri and I'm a 14 year old writer! I know I have a lot to learn, but I would appreciate it if you could support!]