We're about to get closer than this.

My already ragged breathing starts coming out in pants. I look at him through hooded eyes, too hot and shy to look at him straight.

"You feel it too, don't you?" He whispers deeply, his lips close to my ear.

"Yes." I answer honestly, knowing what he's talking about right away.

A low, shaky breath leaves my lips when he bites my earlobe. No one has ever done that to me before. Aiden rests his forehead on my temple as he looks down at me, squeezing a little around my throat.

My moan seems to be arousing him, I feel his member twitch against my thigh.

My panties could as well be in a hot tub right now.

He holds the chock grip around my throat and looks firmly into my eyes. "You want me to fuck you?" Aiden whispers hoarsely, his lips brushing against the corners of mine. He presses himself further into me, I gasp as I feel the hardness between his legs.

Dear mother of lucky charms. Focus.

His words bring heat to my cheeks but my arousal is too strong for me to cower away.

"Yes." I reply boldly, breathlessly, my mind not keeping up with my actions. I've got no idea where I got all of this confidence from.

He presses his lips to my neck and sucks. Hard. My moans and heavy breathing fill the once quiet room.

"I won't." Aiden has me opening my eyes in confusion. "I'll fuck you after I make love to you. I'll be gentle this time. Only this time." With that said, he moves in front of me and hoists me up in his arms. My heart beats erratically as we start kissing each other hard. My chest heaving at the fast movements of my lungs.

His tongue dominates me and I love every second of it. I try to follow his quick, caressing, movements, my hands shifting from around his neck to his hair.

He bites my lower lip and squeezes my butt in his big hands. He grunts against my rosy skin when I moan lowly.

Aiden throws me on the bed, half my body hanging off of it. I can't suppress the goofy smile when he kneels in front of me and starts undoing my heels. He throws them somewhere in the room behind him and kisses gently up my shin, to my thigh, until he's hovering over me.

We look into each other's eyes and all kinds of emotions swirl through me. Arousal being the strongest one of them all.

I stroke his cheek with my thumb, grazing his bottom lip, all the while he stays still above me, observing my every movement with love filled eyes.

"Promise to stop me if you don't feel safe or comfortable." He demands, taking my hand in his and lightly kissing my fingertips with his soft lips.

At this point I know I want this. I want to give myself to him and I'm sure that there won't be a second where I'll feel unsafe and uncomfortable with him. I'm going to give myself to Aiden, my brothers' best friend, the man I've known all my life and am forbidden to love.

"I promise."