𝟎𝟏𝟓. coronation

Start from the beginning

"You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself, even when it isn't easy," Ben reminded his Dad.

"I did?" Beast questioned causing his wife to hit his arm, "I...how very wise of me."

Belle took Ben's hands, "Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart."

"Thanks, mom," Ben smiled.

Beast patted Ben's shoulder, "You're going to make a fine king," Beast told his son causing Ben to smile even more.

Beast took Belle's hand and both walked inside.

Ben turned to Milo, "Wish me luck."

Milo nodded at Ben, smiling before he took the attendant's hand as the attendant led him away.

Ben turned towards the main entrance, taking a deep breath.

Inside, the children's choir sang, beautifully. Meanwhile on the balcony, Jay looked at Mal, nervously, who looked at Evie, nervously, who looked at Carlos, nervously as they watched the doors open as Ben walked in.

Everyone in the crowd, bowed as Ben walked past them. Milo bowed with a smile as Ben walked past him. Ben glanced at Milo, which seemed to calm him down, as he smiled.

Milo was just focused on the wand in the bell jar. He swallowed nervously when Fairy Godmother held the wand in her hands while standing in front of Ben. Milo looked up to the other Vks as he locked eyes with Mal, who gave him a nod before he looked back at Ben and Fairy Godmother.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the people of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother asked Ben.

"I do solemnly swear," Ben promised.

"Then it is my honor," Fairy Godmother said as she tapped Ben on the shoulder with her wand, "And my joy," she continued as she tapped the other shoulder, "To bless our new king-"

Suddenly, someone snatched the wand off of Fairy Godmother's hand causing the crowd to gasp. A blast of white strike shot out of the wand, through the window, destroying a part of the magical barrier around the Isle of the Lost.

In the coronation hall, Milo was shocked to see Jane holding the wand as it was out of control.

"Child, what are you doing?" Fairy Godmother cried.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" Jane exclaimed, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-Boo!" That caused the wand to let out a lightning strike as the crowd all backed away, trying to dodge the lightning strike as Ben shields Milo.

Milo stepped forward and managed to grab the wand.

"Careful Milo!" Belle told him.

Milo was now, standing in the middle of the hall with the wand in his hands as he held it up tightly in the air. The other Vks rushed off to get to him.