𝟎𝟏𝟓. coronation

Start from the beginning

Ben smiled at him, "Always thinking," Milo laughed softly, "But I can't wait-" Ben cut himself off by taking a bite out of the brownie.

"No!" Milo exclaimed, trying to stop him but it was too late.

"Mm, this is really good," Ben said as he chewed the brownie.

"Uh, do you..." Milo was lost for words.

"Milo?" Ben asked.

"Do you feel okay?" Milo asked, still shocked.

"You bet," Ben told him.

"Would you say that you're still in, that..." Milo stuttered, "That you still have strong feelings for me?"

Ben shrugged, "Not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect."

"Ok," Milo said before realizing what Ben just said, "Wait, What?!" Ben began to laugh, "You knew?"

"That you spelled me?" Ben told Milo, "Yeah, yeah, I knew."

"I-I can explain myself," Milo stuttered, trying to think of a good lie.

Ben shook his head, "No, look, it's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Alex. You didn't trust that it could happen on it's own, am I right?"

"Yes," Milo said, nervously, "You're so right... So, then, how long have you known?"

"Since our first date," Ben admitted to Milo, "Your spell washed away in the enchanted lake."

"So, what? You've just been faking it since then?" Milo asked, a little disappointed. Ben smiled before he slid the ring on Milo's finger, then leaned down and kissed Milo's hand.

"I haven't been faking anything," Ben told Milo. Milo was shocked for a second before smiling at him as they arrived at the hall entrance.

💜🐉

Back on the isle, the Evil Queen looked at the TV in shock when she saw Ben and Milo exit the carriage, "Well, if it isn't..."

"My son," Maleficent cut the Evil Queen, also shocked, "Looking like some kind of-"

"Prince," Snow said as she appeared on the screen again, "Now let's see what this handsome is wearing," A cameraman handed Snow White a card, "Evie?" She read the card, confused, "Someone named Evie designed his suit."

"Evie! That's-That's my daughter! Evie!" Evil Queen exclaimed.

"Oh, wow, she sewed a dress!" Maleficent said, sarcastically, "Meanwhile, my boy duped a prince and he's this close to grabbing the magic wand!"

"Bitter party of one," Evil Queen mocked, "Bitter party of one."

Maleficent clapped her hands, "It's happening, people! It's happening!" She rushed around the room, "I say, gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains!" She stopped in front of them, "Our revenge begins today!"

They all evilly laughed, loudly.

💜🐉

Milo and Ben walked up that stairs hand-in-hand. Each step they took, Milo's heart was racing higher and higher. How are they supposed to steal the wand when Ben actually loves Milo?!

Once they reached the top of the stairs, where Beast and Belle stood. Milo bowed to Belle, who smiled at him. Beast smiled at his son and nodded towards Milo.

"About the other day, I just-" Milo started but Beast cut him off.

"I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy," Beast said.