Chapter Fifteen - Fake Threat

Mulai dari awal

I felt hot, really hot. The butterflies in my stomach was partying and the heated wetness between my legs sending sparks and brightness to my whole body. I am fucking blushing. From my ears, to my skin. It was visible and I know that my body reacts to what Lisa was doing.

Being gentle is Lisa what I know. And here she is, back to her gentleness. It only takes time that she was aggressive but now she was making out with me in slow pace manner. I love her this way. There's no way I will let other girls feel this because she was born to make me feel this only for me.

I slowly reached the bottom of her shirt. 'God Jennie you are so horny'. Yes I am, judge me all you want. I will not deny it. I slowly pull it upward and that makes her stopped from kissing me and opens her eyes, staring with me with lust. The dark eyes sent another wave of wetness in me.

After undressing her shirt slowly looking straight to her doe eyes. I feel her do the same with me. I slowly lean closer to her but I was surprised when she was the one who kissed me first, it was sweet passionate. I felt she undid my bra and I found my self undressing her sports bra.

She was kissing me now to my neck, founding her way going to my sensitive spot. I move my neck giving her access. Then she sucked it leaving me her love mark. This is the first time she did this one.
'Well what do you expect Jen. This was the second time you're going to have sex' the Fucking Ruby Jane which was myself also told me in my mind.

'Just shut it and let her enjoy this one'My angel Jennie answered the Devil Ruby Jane. Oh, yes I love you Jennie.

My thoughts was interrupted when I feel her hands was now locating the hem of my waist, she was hinting me that she was about to pull down my short and she really did, so in my response I pull her joggers down too.

I blushed again for the nth time seeing her tinted bulging angry cock in her fitted white boxer. It was very visible and I unconsciously bit my lower lip. I know I had an effect to her.

"Fuck babe, stop doing that"Lisa said panting

"Doing what?"I innocently rebuked her

"Bitting your god damn lip, I am distracted and can't wait to fuck your fucking mouth"Yes Lisa just be yourself because I am loving it

"Then do it, I don't mind. I am your girlfriend Lisa you can do what you want"I give her my famous gummy smile, caress her check and kissed her again passionately.

We both know that teasing was not a good idea. I look at her again. I sexily bit my lip, undid my panty and I do her too. She was cursing and our breathing was uncontrolled. My Lisa is panting hard. I lick my hands, and make my way out to my clit giving her the view of how badly I wanted her and I am about to circle it when she stopped me.

She look straight at me asking permission. It was the same attitude she was potraying the first time we made love in Hawaii and I am loving the respect she was giving me so I give her a smile and saying 'go ahead babe'

Lisa was about to get her pants, I know what she was going to do. She had a condom in her and I won't let her fuck me with that so I said.

"Lisa, I'm safe 100%. I already said to you that I had my implant already and please just fuck me"I seen her blush and smile but she immediately stop her self doing it.

Lisa position herself. Still in between my legs. She grips my thighs causing me to spread my legs wide. She grabs her dick stroking it slowly and the pre cum licks through it.

Rubbing her cock teasingly against my entrance looking lovingly straight to my eyes sending a message i love you and it causes my whole body to flame up more heat.

"Just go inside me already, Babe"I irritatedly said to her. I am literally frustrated and waiting for this moment to come.

Lisa kissed my forehead first then back to my lips kissing me passionately while she starts pushing herself inside me slowly and sexily.

'Fuck it still hurts like the first time'

"You're fucking huge...ahhhhhjj fuck"I complimented her, no way I am denying that fact. She was filling me so good and I will never ever let go of this blessing I manage to own.

"You're so fucking tight, Babe"Lisa is breathing hard. Damn it that was hot of her. The sweat forming to her neck is an addicting scent and I am loving to smell it.

"Ahhhhhhj. Je....jennie"Lisa moans huskily. She pull in and out me slowly but deep. Kissing me non stop which I responded back. Feeling the way she was penetrating me.

After a while, I am feeling that Lisa starts to thrust her hips deep and fast and her hands found her way to my waist gripping it hard to guide me to respond in her thrust which I obliged. And I can't stop myself for moaning her name loudly.

"F-fucck fuccck fuck aahh ahhh Lis..lisaaa babe ahhh"Lisa is going faster and faster

All you can hear this time was the loud noises from the both of us, our bodies smacking each other, the bed cracking was loud. We were banging like a wild animal. It was after effect of all the controlling. We both know we stored a huge amount of orgasm that we needed to release and I don't mind not able to walk tomorrow as long as it was Lisa.

"Lis-saaaaaaa, babe ahhh shit Im about to cu.cumm"

"Jennie... ahhh babe cumm with me"

The pain is good that I dig my nails into Lisa's back that makes her groan in pleasure.

"Ahhh fuck fuckk ahhh shittttt"Lisa moan loudly and release her heated huge amount of semen inside me. I follow afterwards. It was the first orgasms for the night. I was panting hard with a shaking legs. I can't believe that this woman I only dream before was now infront of me looking sexy to my liking.

Lisa was staring straight to my eyes. And a small amount of tears left her doe eyes.

'Oh God Jennie, what you have done, she was crying' I panicked but immediately pull her closer to me, hugging her tight and letting her cry to my shoulder. I felt her hug back but was more tight with the one I am giving to her.

She was still inside me but I gasps when she pull out slowly. I felt empty but decided to shrug off the idea because I was more confused at the moment.

Her sobs was slowly diminishing so while rubbing her back soothing her to calm down, I asked..

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked her smoothly lifting my hands to caress her face sweetly

"I'm just scared when you text that, scared that someday you'll decide to leave me behind. I can't... i i just can't again Jen"Lisa was in teary eyes again but she composed her self to continue

"Let's be honest Jen, you and me (gesturing to point me and herself) was living in two different world. I had enough with the experience and I don't know what to do if this will happen again for the third time, so please don't hesitate to tell me early if you had doubts and not have strength to fight with me" She said now in serious and determine look but I can see in her eyes the hurt and I was feeling guilty with that joke threat message I sent her

"God Lisa, never in my mind comes that, I love you and I will always do"Shit never Lisa, I'll do the best to stay with you. I planned this and I will not gonna leave you behind.

'Who hurts this lovely woman? She was a genuine valuable person to just hurt by somebody'In my thoughts

Lisa stares at me for so long as if reading if I was true with my words and after a while........

"I fucking love you Jennie" Lisa said kissing my forehead, cheeks, jaw, ears and smacks my lips. It was sweet and I giggled.

I stare at her wrapping my arms around her neck while my other hand find her way to her hair to play with it sweetly pulling her closer to me and kissed her passionately. It was long-sweet and promising.