arcade

"C'mon hurry up Ken I want to go to the arcade before it closes" she tugged at his sleeve

"We'll go right now I have to change first you can wait in my room"

Y/n was sprawled across Kenma's bed with her face stuffed in his pillow.

his pillow smells like him..

"Why are you sniffing my pillow?"

Y/n jumped up quickly looking at the boy who was leaning on his door frame. " It smells good.." she mumbled.

He chuckled and walked over to his closet. He grabbed a random hoodie and tossed it at Y/n's head. "Wear it it's cold outside"

Y/n felt herself grow nervous so she looked away from him and grabbed her phone. "C'mon I don't want to be late"

They walked out the house feelings the cold wind against them. Y/n pulled the hoodie over her head and snuggled deeper into it.

"If you're so cold then maybe we shouldn't go"

"Kenma shut up a little cold weather won't do anything to me"

"MOVE" she yelled at Kenma who was currently beating her in one of the games.

"No you just suck"

He laughed when he passed the finish line and won the tickets. He looked over at Y/n who was mad over the loss.

"C'mon Y/n it was just a dumb game"

"Whatever let's go turn in our tickets"

They both walked over to the ticket booth to turn them in. Kenma ended up with 2,545 tickets while Y/n ended up with 2,435.

"Man you only got more because you won that last game"

"Stop being a sore loser and choose a prize"

They both got their prizes and walked out of the arcade. "We worked for that many tickets just to get rubber bracelets and candy?"

"The prizes suck"

She laughed and grabbed the candy bag out of his hand. "Shut up at least we got candy"

"You want to spend the night again?" she popped the sour candy in her mouth tossing the wrapper in the trash can next to her. "You don't have to I—"

"Yea I'll text my mom to tell her where I'm going to be at"

she nodded and the two of them walked back to her house.
-
Kenma was currently in Y/n's room waiting for her to get out the shower . He was walking around looking at all of her decorations .

He grabbed a bunny ear headband she had next to her makeup. He chuckled thinking about how she would look wearing it.

"Stop laughing at my bunny ears and put them on instead"

He turned around and saw her drying her hair with a towel. "I'm not going to put them on"

"C'mon please"

He looked at her with an annoyed face and rolled his eyes. He pushed the headband down on his hair and looked away to hide his flushed cheeks.

"OH MY GOD YOU LOOK ADORABLE" Y/n squealed and grabbed her phone to take a picture of him.

"Delete that-"

"I promise I won't post it I just want it for memories"

He sighed and sat down on her bed. "Now you put them on"

Y/n sauntered over to Kenma and stood between his legs. She leaned down and whispered in his ear "Put it on me"

He chuckled and reached up to put the ears on her. "I look better than you do"

"You wish I always look better than you even though these ears are all stained with my makeup" she tossed the ears to the side and leaned her weight on Kenma.

He let himself lay back and got comfortable and she laid down on top of him with her face buried in his chest. The both of them were to scared to question it.

The pair were just friends it didn't mean anything. They were just tired from being out all day that's it.

Right?