A gift from an archangel Chapter 3

Test,test, & oh ya more testing!(could have update a long while ago) but I had a book to read for a test(Night) & other book I haven't finish(The Giver) (amazing books). & I had things to take care. I did take my time to write chapter 3. This chapter was a little difficult to remember & write.(but i hope it make sense)so here it is enjoy(comment if anything)
"Sam!"  "What" "where's the-um that thing for the baby to suck on?!" "You mean the pacifier! " Sam says with a laugh following it. "Whatever, where is it?!" "Did you check under the counter next to the sink?!" Dean frowns. He walk over to the counter. Putting out a light blue pacifier. He walks in the living room before washing it. Cas was playing with his toys Sam bought for him, but the little guy seemed bored. "Here you go Cas. Wanna watch some tv?" Cas nods quick. Dean chuckles by the joy of it. He turns on the tv. There's a woman with fairy wigs talking to a guy who seem to be dress as an elf ."ok, I'll be finishing lunch. Be right back." He ruffles Cas hair before leaving. As time pass Dean was pulling out the plates. He heard Sam coming done the stairs."hey do you-" Sam stops talking with a gaps. Dean turn around"what-" Dean eyes widen as he can hear moan & yells coming from the living room."shit!" Dean curses running to the living room. Why is there a fairy-tale fucking in front of CAS!!! The fairy chick was bend over the table yelling out the guys name, while the elf dude was banging her over the table like horny ass rabbits. Cas was frozen,his eyes were almost out, mixed with confusion."Dean?!" Sam yells picking Cas up."I didn't know!" Dean yells back throwing his hands in defense. He runs to try to turn off the tv, but the tv wouldn't turn off."dude?!" Sam shout, trying to cover Cas face." It's the tv! It doesn't want to turn off!" Dean looks around for the remote."ELF!PLEASE-!" "Oh god" Sam mutters closing his eyes."shit! Don't let Cas see!" Dean throws the pillows on the floor-nothing-he picks up the cushions-nothing-"Damn it! Where is it?!" He looks under the couch-bing go!
"Found it!"
"Oh! I'M ALMOST THERE-!" "come on!" Dean whines. He moves the couch & grabs the remote. Before horny timker bell can get her chance in fame, he turns it off with a loud sigh."there.." He look behind him. Cas eyes were still a bit out & Sam, well Sam had a bitch face."It was normal when I saw it! They were just talking!how should I know that was porn?! & it wouldn't turn off!" Dean point at the tv while finishing his statement. Sam just rolls his eyes, walking to the kitchen." Is lunch almost ready?" Sam ask, putting Cas on the high chair."um-yeah,yeah." Dean sign, rubbing his face as he walk over to the stove. Sam makes Cas bottle, before getting the beers." El-el-el-" Cas mumble."what's that bubbly?" Dean ask as he take his seat."El-el-" Sam sit down with a confuse mix unpleasant face "Dean you don't think he's trying to say-" "Elf!" Cas yells out. They both stare at him. Dean slaps himself across the face for this. Sam try's to keep his smirk hidden. Cas tilts his head back.   " Elf! Mmmooo-" "Cas please" Dean whines peeking at him through his hands. Cas frowns" Elf mor-mora-" "Cas don't say that!" Sam laughs out. Dean gives Cas his bottle hoping he would stop saying it with this. Believe it or not, it worked. Through out the day Cas didn't said it again. Thank who ever is listing! Before dinner they decide to watch some tv & the Lion King was on. Cas seemed to like the movie a lot by the looks of it. Dean looks over at Cas "I wonder if he sees himself as Simba?" He thinks. After a while Sam ask" how long do you think Bobby will be gone?" "Last time we talked he said, it will take him days,weeks.." "When was that?" "Yesterday.." They both sigh heavily. "What's he on to again?" Sam ask "something about his friend called about a werewolf pack or something." "hmm.." Sam nods."what time is it?" Dean ask. Sam grabs his phone from the coffee table. "It's gonna be 12 soon." Dean looks over at Cas again. He just notice Cas was wearing a light blue pjs with two bottoms on the front. He wonders" What did you got him for clothes?" Dean ask as he observe Cas. Sam looks over "um-well this girl chose most of them I guess. I did look up a few photos for help." Dean look up.    " You google it?" He smirks. Sam rolls his eyes " what-you want him to look like a baby who can't get dress will & have people stair at us." "Guess not..even tho they still do." Dean deadpan. Sam looks away " Don't remind me.." He runs a hand through his hair. They both let out a small sigh. "Ok,well-"Dean waves his hand up"let me see them-oh & your ideas from google." He side smiles. Sam fake smiles. He stands up not even looking back. Dean chuckles as Sam leaves. He watches the movie until Sam comes in with two bags."what-did they have a sell or something? Did she cheat you.." Dean squint his eyes. Sam tilts his head giving Dean a bitch face."No,I just thought maybe Cas might be like this for a while..& there was a sale.." Dean sighs"Huh..ok then let's see it." He walks over & grabs a bag. They put everything on the kitchen table. Dean eyes widen.What he can tell there were two jackets: a dark blue & light brown with bear ears, six shirts: dark blue,striped blue,brown shirt, black & red plaid shirt, dark blue plaid shirt & a yellow with a tiny bee, four jeans,a pair of gray converse,three romper,a navy blue with a duck on it,a brown with a cute bear & a tiny bee ,a white with angel wigs on the back, & three white,blue,black socks ."He has more clothes than us!" Dean shouts. He notice a stuff bear in one of the bags:It was white,had white wings like an angel, a small pick rose in it's left ear,& a bow made out of rope around it's neck & right ear. Almost old fashion if you ask me.
He picks it up & examined it " Where did you find this?" Sam places the last shirt on top of the others. He give Dean a confuse glance." I never bought that.." Dean sees a note attach on the back of the bear. It seemed old fashion like the bear with it's cursive letters. Dean eyes widen, with a mix of confusion."What is it?" Sam ask with uneasiness. Dean reads the message out load.
" From Gabriel "