1:Nice to Meet You

Kirumi's POV

"Y/N,this is Kirumi Tojo.Your new maid."

I glanced at the female.She was just quiet. I smiled at her and reached out my hand.

"Kirumi Tojo. I will be taking care of you from now on. It is nice to meet you." I introduced myself once more and gave her a small smile.

She grabbed my hand and looked away. "I'm.. Y/N." She introduced herself coldly. She must be a shy one.

"What a beautiful name,Y/N." I complimented her. I saw a faint blush in her face.

"I heard that you and Kirumi are almost at the same age,though she is two years older." The mother said cheerfully. I nodded at her statement and she smiled.

"Well,now. We have to go!" The mother kissed the shorter girl in the forehead.

"You're leaving me alone?!" The girl yelled.

"Sorry,kiddo. We have an important business trip.I'm sorry for not saying it sooner." The father said as he went over to do some sort of secret handshake with the girl.

Y/N went quiet for a moment and began to spoke again in a cold tone. "Okay..Drive safe."

"Kirumi will be taking care of you. We will be out for a few weeks." The mother spoke before the two left the house.

I looked at Y/N.She was quiet and saw her eyes.She looked sad and quite scared. I felt sad for her if I were to be honest.

I have taken care of many people due to being a popular maid who had satisfied tons of people.I have taken care of little girls from different ages but there is something about this girl.Something about her makes me want to get to know her better.

I will make sure to do a great job serving her.

"Y/N?" I called out.

"Yeah..?"

I tried to think of something to cheer her up.How about if I cooked for her?

"Have you eaten dinner yet?" I asked.

"No." She replied with the same cold tone.

I got up and went straight to the kitchen and I proceeded to cook dinner for her.I heard footsteps and saw the shorter girl come to the kitchen.

"Ah,do you need anything?" I asked.

She shook her head and sat on a chair and rested her face on the kitchen counter. I continued cooking and not long,it was done.

I served the food on the dining table as Y/N looked at the food. I sat beside her and smiled. "Eat up." I said. She nodded. "Thank you."

She took a bite.Her eyes suddenly changed. It was gloomy but it suddenly changed.That seemed to cheer her up.

"Wow,Ms. Tojo- I love this." She complimented.

"Thank you. But please,just call me Kirumi." I said and saw her smile at me.

"Oh..Okay. The previous..Maid wanted me to call her that so.." Her old gloomy self came back.

I asked, concerned, "Oh.If I may ask,did something happen to the previous maid?"