Silencer

"Congratulations, it's a girl!" The doctor exclaimed with a screaming infant in his arms. 

"Kenai, her name will be Kenai." Ameeleya expressed, exhausted after a 10 hour labor with her child. Her husband Tuleo was holding his hand after it was almost crushed but had a smile on his face nonetheless. 

The doctors handed Tuleo his child and both him and Ameeleya looked at Kenai in awe. "She looks just like you Ameeleya. She has my perfect skin though haha." 

Ameeleya gave a slight giggle as she stroked her sleeping child's face. "You are my perfect little girl." 

*skip 5 years*

Kenai was watching the news with her pro hero parents who were home from work for the day. They were making sure they didn't have to take care of any business in the city when a fight between another pro hero and a villain broke out. The villain was wielding a katana and holding someone hostage after a robbery gone wrong. 

"Mom?" 

"Yes Kenai?"

"What's that thing that person is holding?"

"That's a katana Kenai."

"Oh, okay." Kenai responded as a katana about the height of her showed up out of nowhere in her hand. "Momma, look! I have a katana!"

"K-Kenai, put that down sweetie."Tuleo stuttered to his daughter.

"No!" She screamed as she started running around the house with the katana in hand."

Ameeleya and Tuleo looked at each other in fear before running after her until they couldn't hear her anymore. 

Ameeleya swallowed, "Kenai, honey, where did you go?" 

No response.

Tuleo sighed as he brought his hand to scratch his head, "looks like she got both of our quirks huh?"

Ameeleya started panicking slightly, "it seems like it."

*skip a few months later*

"Whisper, Arsenal, we need you for a couple of months to carry out this mission. You are the best heroes for this mission."

Kenai peeked around the corner at her parents dressed in their hero costumes as quietly as she could. 

Her mom, Whisper, spoke up, "Sir, with all respect we have a child who just developed their quirk. What would we do with our child?"

"We have the nanny service that we could provide you with. I assure you this would only be for two months tops."

Kenai looked at her parents quietly discuss what to do before her dad, Arsenal, told the man on the phone "We will only leave if we have the nanny first and we can tell our child before we go."

"That is fair. I'll send our best nanny in the morning and send a car to pick you two up in the afternoon."

The call ended and the two pro heroes went to their room to change and start packing. As they passed the door they noticed Kenai on the verge of tears and they quickly went to console her. 

"Mommy and daddy are leaving?" Kenai asked with tears in her eyes.

Ameeleya sighed and pulled Kenai into a hug, "it's only for a while. There's going to be a nice lady coming tomorrow and you can play with her the whole time we're gone."

"We'll also try to bring back a super awesome gift for you from where we're going. Do you want a super cool toy?" Tuleo asked. 

Kenai wiped her tears away on her mom's shoulder and nodded at her dad's question. "I want a cool toy."