Taken

Ruby could feel something covering her mouth, and something else gripping her shoulder.

It took her a moment to realize someone was grabbing her.

The moment she realized what was happening, Ruby shot up, struggling violently to escape the man's grip.

"Cut it out!"

She didn't listen, trying desperately to scream to get (Y/N)'s attention.

But it didn't work.

Panicking, Ruby swung her arms wildly in an attempt to shake the man off, still trying to get (Y/N)'s attention.

"You're gonna wake him up! Cut it out!"

Ruby refused, continuing to kick and squirm in the man's arms, trying desperately to escape or scream.

"Kiddo, it's me!"

"Kiddo"? Wait a minute...

Ruby finally stopped struggling, and the man behind her released her.

"Uncle Qrow?" Ruby whispered as she turned to him. "What are you doing here? And why did you grab me?"

"Didn't want to scare you awake," Qrow said. "You're lucky Kong hasn't killed you already. Let's go!"

He grabbed her arm with one hand, and Crescent Rose with the other, before walking off.

It took Ruby a moment to process what was happening, but once it clicked, she tugged her arm out of Qrow's hand.

"What?! No!!! I'm not going anywhere!!!"

Qrow turned to her. "What are you talking about?! It's now or never, come on, Ruby!"

"No!" Ruby said. "I'm not going back, and you can't make me!"

"Ruby, are you insane?!" Qrow said.

Ruby shrugged. "Eh, kinda. But I'm not leaving! I'm not getting taken from my home again!"

"Ruby, what are you talking about?! I'm taking you back home! Come on!"

"No, you're taking me to Beacon!" Ruby said. "Either that or Patch! I said I won't be taken from my home, and I mean it!"

Qrow sighed in frustration. "Ruby, I don't know what happened to you, but you are coming with me! Now!"

He grabbed Ruby by the arm, and started tugging her to the cave exit.

"No!" Ruby shouted, trying to pull away. But his grip was strong. "I said no! I'm staying here! Let go of me! Leave me alone!"

"Quiet!" Qrow hissed. "You'll wake him up!"

"That's the point, genius!" Ruby said. She spun back to (Y/N), and screamed as loud as she could.

Qrow panicked, especially as the beast began to stand up.

He made eye contact with Qrow, recognizing him immediately. He stood up, and let out a loud roar.

Velvet shot awake, and saw Ruby struggling to free herself from Qrow. She wasn't sure why Ruby was struggling, but she knew she had to help.

She barked, and charged at Qrow. He pulled out Harbinger, and attempted to slice her with it in its sword form. But she ducked under, and shoved Ruby out of his grip, back to (Y/N).

The larger Grimm quickly grabbed her, and held her protectively to his chest, roaring at Qrow, as Velvet rushed behind him.

"Don't hurt him," Ruby whispered to (Y/N). "Just scare him off."

RWBY: King Kong - The Soul of the Grimm (Male! Kong! Reader x Ruby Rose)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara