✨ANOTHER PART AFTER A LONG TIME✨

Btw thank you for y'alls votes and reading this. I'm very thankful for it all.

I know i haven't updated this in a long time since it's finished but I'm thinking of put the aot world reaction once the demon slayers are done since in the last chapter i kinda covered theirs, but I also want the aot characters. SO, this is what this chapter is about or maybe 2 chapters because it might be long idk.
Btw demon slayer x The promised neverland is out now.

After the demon slayers got teleported back to their world, the soldiers are able to rest. Well not for long since they still hadn't defeaten all of the titans.

They all still decide to have a little rest after the work. Levi, was writing notes down about the demon slayers (idk why but he is). Everything they did and every detail. Everyone else was just chilling.

Sasha was trying to find food.
Hange doing her normal experiments.
Eren, i guess, with Mikasa and Armin chatting.
The rest of them are either training or resting.

They weren't all worried what would happen to them because they have nothing to worry about them. They have their own world to deal with.

The flames that came out of Tanjiro's sword is what shook everyone the most. The power he must have. The dude called Tomioka, the water can easily slash through thing. The short lady, who called herself Shinobu, able to use poison. Nothing they've heard of. The other girl, the sister of Tanjiro, he called her Nezuko, she's like a demon but maybe good...
Zenitsu, with his fast lighting. Inosuke, beast breathing is something else from the other breathing techniques, it's like a tracker or somewhat but he can also use them to fight.

Everything about each of them fascinated every single one of them. What types of monsters do they have, they say demons but how strong are they to the point they could basically wipe out all the titans in their world. Which seemed impossible.

But, their questions will never be answered.

DONE DONE.