✨C O S T O D Y✨

(sorry late part)

Now they've made it into the place thing custody. They decided to ask Tanjiro the questions first.

Complete dialogue thing:

"First question, WHO ARE YOU?!?!" (Levi). Tanjiro replied, "Oh um, my name is Tanjiro Kamado!" "That's a name I say." Levi thingy.
(Out of charater i know).
"Ok TANJIRO." (Mikasa acting moody or something).
"Grrrrrrrr" Nezuko growling at Mikasa. "What you gonna do, bark at her?!?!" said ✨E r e h✨. "MMMMMMM" "Nezuko calm down. It's ok."

"Next question, why do you have a sword?" Levi. "I am a Demon slayer! I'm apart of the demon slayer corps!" "Demon slayer corps hm?? Never heard of it." Levi said. "DEMON SLAYER?!?! DO YOU FIGHT DEMONS?!? WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!"
(Hange calm down.)
"Well um the demon sl-" "Calm down Hange. Don't make this child overthink things"
(Sounds like Levi caresss).

"Ignore them. Next question is, why do you wear that box on your back?" asked Erwin. "It's to carry my little sister in the morning!" "And, why is that?" (Erwin) "It's becuase.. Um-" "Kamado-kun, you don't have to say!"
(I said Kamado-kun because like the anime. So yeah or you could say Tanjiro instead).

"Are all these your friends?" (Erwin) "Yes they are!" (Tanjiro) "I guess that makes sense." (Armin)

"What's with the checkered Haori?" (Levi) "I've had it since i was younger!" "So since you were younger?" "Yes!"

"Why did she protect you?!" (Mikasa). "She's my sister!" (I'm pretty sure i already mentioned that). "Ok." (Erwin)

"You, you're next. Since you're his sister." (Levi).
Nezuko replied with, "Mmmm!"
"What did you say?" (Levi).
"Oh um sorry! I'll answer the questions for her." (Tanjiro).
"Well then, ANSWER IT!" (Levi)
(Out of charater kinda).
Tomioka mumbles, "Rude much."
"Well, Nezuko is a demon."
"Shouldn't you kill her then?" (Hange)
"Yes, but she's different from other demons! She doesn't eat humans!"
"EAT HUMANS?!" (Levi)
"Well yes but she sleeps to heal unlike other demons." (Tanjiro).
"Whatever, don't even trust you anyway. Next question, what's with the hair, same with you dorito haori!"
"Me?!?! Why does this have to do with me?!?!" Zenitsu nervously said.

Levi never replied to him but just carried on with the questions.

(From my laziness I'm not bothered to do the rest just a little thing. They asked for all their names and they're wondering what the demon slayer corps are. Sorry for my laziness 😅).