Part 3

(Himiko is 15 in this book

Aizawa's POV

God dammit. Y/N has so many weapons with her. In training I've tried to beat her in hand to hand and I can't. With weapons I could get myself killed. There are also other members from the League of Villains here. The one with the blue flames, Dabi, Shigaraki, Himiko Toga, the cloning guy named Twice. I can't take them on by myself. I texted Endeavor's agency since they were nearby. In a few minutes he was here. "Stop right there, villains," he said. "Ah, number two hero Endeavor. There's a reason you're number two. I watched you let my parents die. Prepare to be killed," Y/N said, cutting herself open with a throwing knife. "Himiko. Midoriya and I have the same blood type. If I get too low on blood, give me some of his," she said smiling. You could tell they were sisters by the matching grin on Himiko's face. "Allright sis! Make sure you save some of the heroes' blood for me," she said. "Shigaraki, Twice. The quirk cancelling drug Kai gave me is in that green knife. Cut Midoriya with it to make sure he doesn't join the heroes in fighting us. Don't let the heroes take him. If they get too close just hold a knife to his neck and get in a corner so nobody can get behind you and grab him. I know Eraserhead is here because I heard him calling Endeavor. Dabi, use the purple knife on him. It also uses quirk cancelling drug, but it's longer lasting. We need Eraserhead out of our way if I'm going to take down your bastard of a father. Our lives depend on us winning this fight. If this plan goes downhill leave without me," Y/N said. Wait. How did she hear me?!

Y/N's POV

After I gave everyone their orders, they did as I said. I gave orders as often as Shigaraki and they all knew better than to disobey my orders, even Shiggy. "Allright number two hero. Here's how this is gonna go down. Eraserhead is likely going to erase my quirk the moment I start trying to fight you. So I have a nice fun idea that Twice has been working on. Twice, get my clone," I yelled. The clone of me that Twice made appeared. "Allright. This clone has my quirk. So there's two of me. Now I can worry about fighting you and still having my quirk. Clone, sniff out Eraserhead," I ordered. Dabi and my clone were now looking for Eraserhead. I heard a groan. It sounded like Eraserhead. "Hey, Crimson," Dabi said. "I cancelled his quirk. I'll let you deal with the hero, but if you need my help I'm down to say hi to my dear old dad," he said. "No son of mine is a villain," Endeavor said. "Oh, right. You thought Touya here was dead. He came to be a villain. I met him on the streets when I was looking for my little sister, Himiko. Touya said he and Himiko were planning on joining the League. I told them I was a member and decided to show them to Shiggy. Now Touya is Dabi. And he's part of our family. We accept him for who he is and helped him better his quirk. He's as powerful as you now," I explained. "No villain will defeat me. I am the best hero for a reason." "Second best hero, sweetie. Now enough talk. I wanna see you bleed," I said, charging at him along with my clone. We each took one side. As expected, he blasted flames at us. We both used a pole made of blood to jump into the air and be in front of and behind him. I slashed his stomach while my clone slashed his back. I used his blood to make a few more knives. He didn't notice. I grabbed two of them and sliced across each of his cheeks deep enough to scar. "Now you'll always remember me," I said, winking at him. By this time, there were news reporters, so I put up my flirtatious and crazy act. Gotta keep a good reputation. Even if it means being a little flirty with a 50 year old whore. I jumped away from him using the pole and gave him a minute to attack. He was a little busy trying to staunch the bleeding from his stomach. "Oh no. I must've really did a number on you Mr. Heat Meiser. Too bad so sad," I said, charging at him again. He was so focused on me he forgot about my clone, who came up behind him and held a knife to his neck. "Don't move," me and my clone said simultaneously. I grabbed quirk cancelling bracelets while my clone kept him in place. I put them on him and reinforced them with a coat of my blood. "Looks like you lose," I said, smirking. I looked directly at the cameras. "My name is Y/N Toga. My villain name is Crimson Creator. I'm with the League of Villains and have been ever since Endeavor here refused to save my parents. My brother Haru got so emotional his quirk activated. It was the same as mine, but he didn't have to harm himself or others to bleed. He couldn't stop the bleeding and my parents couldn't help him since they were dead. Endeavor just watched. I'm here to cleanse the world of fake heroes like him. And another little fact about Mr. Endeavor. He trained his youngest son, Shoto Todoroki, until the poor boy was on the floor crying. Enji here abused his wife so much that when she thought Shoto was him, she poured boiling water on the poor baby's face. That's how Shoto got his scar. And Touya here is a Todoroki too. He was neglected by his father because he wasn't good enough. Villains took him in. Pretty tragic, isn't it. The Todoroki family has plenty of complications. And Mr. Heat Meiser here kept it all under wraps. No wonder Shoto hates his father. Dabi! Come say hi to your dear old dad. Bloody him up for Himiko. I'll deal with Eraserhead." I went over to Eraserhead. "Aren't you so proud of me?! I took down a big time hero! Well, let's get to the point. I'm going to need you to call All-" "Stop, villains! Because I AM HERE," All Might said. "Looks like I didn't need you after all. I gotta go fight. Don't take your eyes off me, kay?"

1096 words. Tbc. Thx lovelies!