"Why Jenny?"

"Um... because I have Canyon Moon stuck in my head," Jamie says shyly. I think it's cute how much he loves Harry's music. It took him some time to adjust to the fact that his favorite musician is also his uncle, but now their relationship is one of my favorite things to witness. Harry really cares about both Jamie and Mason, and it just makes my heart swell every time they ask about each other.

"I think Jenny suits her," I say.

"No, Jenny is a boy," Jamie is quick to say, "I don't know why, but I just feel like he is."

"Okay," I nod.

"But if Charlie wants to change their names when she gets older that's okay. I won't be offended," Jamie says next, and I'm honestly surprised at this kid's vocabulary. For a five-year-old, he is very intelligent.

"I'm sure she will love their names. I'll make sure she knows you named them, too," I tell him, "do you want to help feed Charlie?"

She needs to eat and since we're always home, I've been breastfeeding a lot, but I've also been pumping, and I don't want to waste the milk we have in the fridge.

"Okay, I can help," he stands up from the floor, but not before placing all three stuffed animals against the wall, out of the way so that no one steps on them when walking by.

"How about you wait here, and I'll go make the bottle, okay?" I tell Jamie and he nods in response so that I can quickly put together Charlie's meal.

When I'm done, I find Jamie sitting in the chair I left him in and ask if he could scoot over so that I can sit next to him. It's a roomy recliner, so we won't be squished sitting side-by-side.

"Okay, put your arms out like this," I try to gesture but it's hard while I'm holding Charlie already.

"Yeah, just like that. I'm going to help you, but it's important for her head to be supported," I tell him.

"Okay," he says, sounding a little worried, but I tell him that I think he can handle it and that I'll be right here the entire time.

I gently lay Charlie onto his lap and it's the first time he's held her. She looks bigger when Jamie, who's fairly small for his age, holds her compared to when she's in Harry's enormous hands.

"You can pull this arm out from under her... Yup, and here's the bottle. Just hold it like that. Perfect!" Jamie and I watch while Charlie's chubby little cheeks move back and forth, sucking on the bottle.

"She's so cute," Jamie says softly, watching her very close.

"She's the cutest."

"I can't wait until she's old enough to play with me," he says next.

"She's going to love that," I respond, already imagining the trouble those three will get into.

Once she's almost finished her bottle, and only a little bit of milk has spilled down her chin, Mason gets curious and comes over to see what we're up to.

"I want to feed her!" Mason says loudly, startling Charlie.

"Be gentle around her, Mason. Babies gets scared easily."

"Oh, sorry," he whispers.

"You don't have to whisper, just talk in a normal speaking voice," I tell him, "and if you'd like you can hold her once she's done eating.

"I want to," he answers, and gets his wish. Once I pick up Charlie to burp her, Jamie shakes out his arms saying that they hurt a little.

Charlie spits up a bit, to which the boys say is "gross!" but once she's cleaned up Jamie and Mason switch spots. I show Mason how to hold her, just like Jamie was, and he gets the hang of it pretty quick.