"Out of everything, I'm sure you'd not like a punishment, cupcake." Aldrich said, continuing to chew his gum as he looked at the scene unfold him.

Adrian huffed, sitting back down and buckling himself again, crossing his arms as he looked at the buildings they were crossing.

He knew they were going to have dinner today, but he skipped breakfast and wasn't able to eat anything after that. So, the ride to the restaurant seemed as if years were passing by to him.

"Did you get any updates regarding when you'd be getting your results, love?" Zion asked, still sporting a straight face but this time, his voice held a very soft tone.

Adrian kept quite for a while, wanting to show the other that he was angry. But then he realised he was too tired and hungry to be dramatic.

And he was right to be that way, anyway...

"They said it'll come by anytime these days, I guess." He replied.

Finally, after a few minutes that seemed like hours to the white haired boy, they saw the restaurant nearing them, and Adrian gasped in surprise.

It looked too fancy, too royal for him, but he was certainly not complaining. It was a huge opportunity for him to explore more things.

And it would be a lie to say that the three weren't looking good.

Zion parked the car, and Aldrich proceeded to open Adrian's car door and helping him step out, pressing a small peck on his forehead.

The three headed inside to the private dining room the Kings booked. They were able to turn a lot of heads their way, but that did nothing but bring smiles to their faces as a sudden hush fell everywhere.

They finally reached their room, adorning smiles etched on their faces as the Kings helped their boyfriend settle down.

They pampered him the best the whole time, enjoying their best and admiring him as much as they can.

_____

Adrian laughed out as Aldrich passed yet another lame jokes of his, this time, successfully, getting Zion to laugh too.

"God, that was awful." Zion chuckled.

"You did laugh, didn't you?" Aldrich retorted, making Zion do a light shrug in return.

The three proceeded to pay for the absolute delicacies they had, thanking the management for their excellent service.

"You know, I can balance an orange on the tip of my nose." Adrian said proudly, a silly grin adorning his cute face.

"Oh, really?! Why haven't the Guinness World Record's contacted you?!" Zion exclaimed, chuckling at his boyfriend's antics.

Aldrich gasped, pulling the boy in a tight side-way hug.

"Oh my!! I'm so proud of you!!" He exclaimed, making the younger laugh lightly as he struggled to get out of the Kings' grip.

Finally, he left the comfort of his boyfriend's arms, and walked ahead. Turning to face them, he started walking backwards.

"Right, right!! I do actually. For being the best boyf-" Adrian umph-ed as he accidentally got in someone's way, effectively making him stumble in his steps too.

Thankfully, the other person helped him get up by his arms. Gaining some balance, Adrian lifted his head to thank the person, just to realise that the mentioned person was quite good looking.

With messed up dusty brown hair and sparkling blue eyes, he looked down at Adrian with concern.

Another thing Adrian noticed was that he was close to his face. Too close for his liking. And no amount of 'good-looking-ness' would cut down the uncomfortable feeling he got.

Suddenly, a pinch on his right arm cut him from his thoughts. Stepping back, he looked at his arm, just to see nothing weird. But, an area a bit above his inner elbow seemed a bit sensitive then it did before.

Huh... Weird..

He looked back at the man standing in front of him, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Shaking his thoughts away, he focused on the situation in front of him.

"Thank you." He said, turning to his boyfriends, who he had no idea when, came closer to him to check up on him.

"No problem-o, cutie." The guy said, smirking as he tucked a small section of Adrian's messy white strands behind his ears, ignoring the death glares he received from two other certain people.

The trio quickly headed out, not replying more to the handsome stranger.

But there was something wrong. Not with that person, but with Adrian himself.

Adrian didn't understand why the world suddenly seemed a bit grey-ish suddenly. He didn't understand why his legs felt a bit heavy. He didn't understand why, even if the car was right in front of him, it seemed too much of work suddenly to get up to the car door and open it.

He did not understand why his ears were ringing. And he certainly didn't know when he fell unconscious.

__________________________

A/N -- Hi!!

So, my final exams have been postponed due to the rise in covid cases. We're back to online classes and I'm so done with this pandemic UGH.

I will try my best to post more. It helps in distracting my mind heheee

I hope you're all doing well!! Stay safe!
✨💕