1958

The year was 1958, Allison was a young beautiful woman, the only things is she's a gangster, her father is the leader of the New York Mafia.
Allison's mother was never apart of her life leaving when Allison was only a child, she grew up with her father and uncles raising her.

Allison was on a plane on her way to England. Her father Pablo had sent her there to visit her uncle Daniel who had been working with some British gangsters over there. Her father trusted her with the buisness, so one day she could run it herself. Allison was homeschooled never experienced going to an actual school, it don't matter though cause she was graduating a month.

Allison got of the plane and was escorted to a black car. Everyone watched as she left. She was met in the car by her uncle Daniel. "Ali, so happy that your here" he said hugging her. "As am I uncle Dan" she said hugging her uncle back. After they separated from the hug they drove of to the hotel they were staying at.

Finally reaching the hotel Allison got out of the car and headed to the receptionist. "I have a room booked" she said to the male receptionist. "Okay, what is your name" he asked. "Allison Santorelli" she said smirking as she saw the receptionists face change to frightness. "Yes, yes of course, here's your key" he says handing the key to her.

Allison heads up to her suite her security behind her carrying her luggage, she didn't plan on staying more than two to three weeks at least. "Allison, there is a car outside for you while your staying here" one of her bodyguards says. "Ok, thank you George" Allison said.

Allison had gotten to the room, she decided to get a shower and just stay in her room for the rest of the night. After her shower she got up and went to her wardrobe and decided to pick out a white set of pyjamas. She read a book, falling asleep a few moments later.