Day Fifteen;

"See?  I'm not as bad as when I first started." I stated as I got out of the water.  Wes stood at the shoreline as I walked to him.  "But you're not necessarily good, either." he joked.

                "But I'm not bad."  I wiggled my pointer finger at him.

He laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist.  He tackled me into the sand, and lifted his face to hover over mine.  "You're still pretty bad."

                "Hey!  I've improved some.  Now I can assure you I won't hurt myself." I giggled.

He lifted a hand to remove a strand of hair from my face.  His finger tips brushing softly across my cheek.  "I guess that's a plus." he whispered before he moved an inch closer.  "We have to get going."

I pushed out my bottom lip, and a laugh slipped from his lips.  "Just a few more minutes." I replied nearly a whisper. 

                He bumped his nose against mine before resting his lips on mine.  I brought my arms up, wrapping them around his neck.  His chest rested lightly against mine, trying not to crush me.  So many things were going through my mind at the moment, but mainly revolving around the feel of Wes's lips, and how I couldn't get enough of them. 

                My mind stopped when he pulled away.  "Is it safe to say I've won the bet?" he asked.

I smirked.  "I still have time to hate you."

He chuckled.  "You don't hate me right now. That's gotta count for something."

I nodded the best I could.  "It does."  I pulled him back down to my lips for a moment.  "Happy?"

He nodded.  "Ecstatic."  He pecked my lips again and sat down beside me.

I sat up also, leaning against his arm.  "So, what's going on tonight exactly?" he requested.

I let out a sigh, trying to think of what was going on tonight.  "I have a plan.  I want to set Drew and Carter up.  So I told Drew you and him were hanging out, and Carter and I are hanging out."

                "What brought that on?"

I sat up straight and turned to face him.  "I don't know.  She wasn't going to do anything about it.  Soooo, I stepped in.  And she can't do anything about it." I smiled.

                "I didn't even know she liked Drew like that."

I shrugged.  "She has for awhile.  It's the only reason I was with her while she hung out with him.  She didn't want to be alone with him in the same room."

He looked at me with raised eyebrows.  "You don't want to know." I assured him.

                He stood up from the sand, and held his hand out to me.  "Let's go get cleaned up, and we'll go see Grandma Jane before we meet up with them."

I grabbed his hand, pulling myself up.  He threw an arm around my shoulders as we walked towards his house.  "You'll have to drop me off at Carter's after.  Then I'll ride with her, and meet up with you and Drew about an hour later."

                "Sounds good to me."  He kissed the top of my head and helped me gather our things.

When we got to his house, he let me shower first.  I got dressed, and put my hair into a pony tail before exiting the bathroom.  Wes was talking on the phone to Drew I imagine, because he said his name so many times.  I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.  He let out a laugh, not even meaning to.  I felt his fingers softly brush across my clasped hands across his abdomen.  I left a kiss on his bare back and rested my cheek against his warm skin.