"I missed chu mama"

"I missed you too baby"

taehee heard her sister mumble something under her breath. "what was that little one?"

"n-nothing" taehyung took a bite of her sandwich. V sat down next to her sister. thigh to thigh.

'give mommy a kiss, she is sad' taehee whispered in jungkooks ear earning a nod.

the little leant over to taehyung and give her a peck on the lips.

"I lob you mommy!" taehyung blushed at the sudden act. "I love you too bun"

a few minutes later thier friends yoongi, jimin, siyeon and Alexandra (aleXa)

"hewo kookie!" jimin greeted the other little.

"hi minnie!" jungkook kissed jimins cheek earning a giggle from the elder.

"hey min" V fist bumped yoongi, taehyung following.

"damn so we're just non existent" siyeon gasped dramatically whilst alexa was hugging her side.

"hewo, I ish kookie" jungkook introduced himself with a smile.

"they have been our friends since last year bun" taehyung told the little. taehee on the other hand tried so hard not to giggle.

"oh.." jungkook blushed in embarrassment.

"It's okay bun"

little time skip to the end of lunch

"don't wan' leave you" a few tears left his eyes as he hugged his caregivers.

"we will see you after school baby" taehee carried the younger with his legs around her waist and his arms around her neck.

"ish too wong for koo"

"I know bun, I know" taehyung caressed jungkooks tear stained cheeks.

the twins walked jungkook to his classroom and were now in front of the classroom door.

"no wanna leave you mommy and mama" jungkook buried his face in V's sweatshirt.

"I know baby but, when you get out of class mama and I will give you the biggest hug and some big boy kisses" taehyung smirked a little but didn't go noticed by the younger.

"weawwy? koo get big boy kissie?!"

"shhh baby don't be to loud, but yes you will get a lot of big boy kisses" the twins watched the little's eyes light up with excitement and happiness.

"otay! koo will be goo' boy for mommy and mama" jungkook kissed his caregivers on the cheeks and skipped into the classroom. the two eldest smiled at their little and walked to class.

TIME SKIP: END OF SCHOOL

jungkook was the first one to pack up, rushing to see his caregivers. even the teacher was shocked.

"hi jin hyung"

"hi guys"

jungkooks head nearly snapped when he whipped his head around to see taehyung and taehee talking to Mr. Kim.

"hi mama!"

"hello there my baby"

the smaller jumped on taehee wrapping his legs around her waist and his arms around her neck.

"hi little bun!" taehyung smothered the littes face with kisses earning giggles from the younger. "hi mommy"

"was kook good today hyung?" V questioned. (Ik she is supposed to say oPpA but I'm not doin all that shii, no thanks❤️)