"Go ahead, baby," Louis looked at Harry with lustful eyes as Harry released all over both of their naked stomachs, Louis releasing inside of him right after. "You're so fucking perfect," They both were panting and trying to catch their breath, Harry still laying on the desk, unable to move. His ass hurt so bad, but he loved it so much. 

Louis put his clothes back on after using a tissue to clean each other up. He helped Harry up and helped get his clothes back on as well. Harry's face was red and blotchy, his lips swollen and red. He looked wrecked. Louis loved it. Harry reached his arms out to his Louis, wanting a hug from him. A wave of fondness washed over him as he wrapped his arms around the boy, kissing the top of his head. 

"Love you," Louis said softly. Harry nuzzled his face further in Louis' shoulder when he said that. He didn't have to say it back for Louis to know that he loved him too. "Would you like to come by my house today for a little bit?" Harry just nodded. "C'mon," The two grabbed their things and headed out, going to their separate cars. 

Harry pulled up to Louis' house first, parking out front. He ran up to the door and sat down on the porch steps, waiting for the older man. Within two minutes, he was parked in the driveway and stepping out. Harry stood from the steps while he waited for Louis to meet him. Harry was feeling extra clingy today, so when Louis was taking too long at his car, Harry stepped off the porch and walked over to him, wrapping his arms around his waist. 

"You're slow," He whined. 

"I just got here," Louis said with a small laugh after. 

"Still slow," Louis rolled his eyes fondly before leading the two inside, shutting the door behind them. Louis took Harry's backpack and small purse from him as well as his own briefcase, setting them all on a chair at the kitchen table. Harry was already rummaging through the pantry, picking out the Oreos and a bag of chips. He grabbed an apple juice from the fridge, that he requested Louis to buy for him for when he came over. He grabbed one for Louis too. "I'll meet you upstairs," He said and walked upstairs to Louis' room, getting comfortable in his bed, setting up the snacks and drinks, flipping on the TV. Louis followed shortly after, undoing his tie on his way up. He took his dress shirt and slacks off, cuddling up with Harry in the bed. Harry was still fully dressed, but he was ready to just lay in his panties. He got undressed and cuddled with Louis again, keeping his eyes on the sexy man that was Damon Salvatore. 

"You're drooling," Louis said and laughed. 

"Not my fault he's sexy," 

"What's up with you and older men?" Harry jabbed his boy friend with his elbow, earning a groan from Louis. "Ow, what-"

"Shush," 

No surprise, Harry ended up falling asleep in the middle of an episode, a sour cream and onion chip half way in his mouth. Louis was so in love with him. Louis gently took the chip from his hand, placing it in his hand so he could go throw it away. Though, he couldn't make himself get up, afraid to wake him. So, he just placed it on the might stand with the rest of the snacks and apple juices.  He pulled the blanket up further onto Harry and himself, wrapping his arms around his baby. He kissed the back of his curly head and shut his eyes, also falling asleep. 

It was pitch black outside when Harry's phone rang over and over again, his frantic mother calling him nonstop for the past hour. Harry whined and rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes, reaching over to grab his phone. He raised an eyebrow when he his answer and pressed the phone to his ear.

"Mummy?" He said tiredly, rubbing his eyes again. 

"Harry! Where the hell are you? It's ten o'clock, and I've been calling you for an hour!" Harry shot up and squirmed away from Louis, who was still sound asleep. 

"Oh, shoot! Sorry Mum! I'm out with Niall!" He quickly faked. "We were watching a movie a-and we fell asleep. Sorry Mum! I'm on my way home now!" 

When he hung up, he shook Louis.

"Louis," The older man let out a snore in response, causing Harry to giggle quietly. "Louis," He said again, shaking him gently. Louis groaned as he opened his eyes. "Louis, I gotta go. It's ten o'clock, and my mum just yelled at me on the phone," Louis' eyes shot open and he quickly sat up.

"Shit, baby," He laughed. 

Standing at the open the door, ready to leave, Harry suddenly got sad. He frowned as Louis pulled away from kissing him goodbye.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I'll miss you," Louis gave a sympathetic smile and pulled his boy to his chest. 

"We'll figure something out, I promise. Now, go home before your mother calls again," 

"Okay," Harry sighed and pulled away from the hug. He quickly kissed Louis on the lips and pulled away only seconds later. "I'll call you tomorrow," 

When Harry arrived home, his mother was just sitting on the couch, watching TV while sipping some tea. She was wearing fleece pajama pants with a t-shirt. She looked over at her son when she heard the door open. 

"Don't scare me like that ever again," She said. Harry frowned. 

"I'm sorry Mum," He went over and sat next to her, wrapping his mum in a hug. "I really didn't mean to fall asleep," 

"It's alright, just tell me where you're at so I don't panic again, okay?" Harry nodded before pulling away from their hug. "Alright, well I'm going to bed now. Goodnight, Harry,"

"Night Mum." With that, the two went their separate ways to their rooms, Harry laying down in his bed almost immediately after he changed into his satin pajamas. As he lied comfortably under his covers, he pulled his phone up to his face, going to his messages to text Louis. "Goodnight, I love you," Louis didn't text back, which Harry assumed was due to him going to sleep. He didn't think twice about it as he closed his eyes and went to sleep. He would talk to him in the morning. 

That night he fell asleep with a smile on his face. He was happy.