Saving Carson - Ghostbird

Info about OC~

Name: Carson Payne

Age:17

DOB: July 13

Likes: Kota, music, photography, art (specifically drawing, painting, and idk what its called but from what I know you have a device and there is an app depending on what you use that you can sketch out and draw and color and stuff. I think i mostly see people with iPad Pro's using it. This youtuber Julia Gisella uses it. )

Dislikes: Loud crowded places/social situations, seafood, yelling, her "family", most people in general

Quotes that represents her : "I am not okay, I'm just good at pretending I am"~ unknown - "It hurts but it's okay. I'm used to it."~ unknown    (i searched up sad quotes on google)

💥

Kota was running as fast as he could. He prayed to whatever god out there would let him make it on time. His brothers we're suddenly shocked after Kota ran out of his house after a text. They were confused as to why a text would suddenly make Kota take off and lose his cool..

"CARSON!!" Kota yelled as he ran down the street in a neighborhood a few blocks away from Sunnydale Court. "Carson, sweetheart, where are you?!!!" Kota frantically searched for this Carson. His brothers followed him, but were confused as to who Carson was.

Kota stopped as his phone buzzed again. His brothers surrounded him to try to start questioning him. "Mr. Lee, what is going on?" Mr. Blackbourne demanded in his stern tone, his silver pools staring at his younger brother with concern in them. "Carson, they-" Kota tried to explain, but cut off as his eyes widened in horror.

Kota took off running towards a house that had seen better days. Kota barged in yelling out a faint "Stay here" to his brothers. While his brothers trusted Kota, they didn't understand what was going on and it wasn't like Kota to keep things away from them. They were all confused as to who 'Carson' was.

Heartbreaking sobs reached their ears. They were confused as to why someone was even living in the house like it was two stomps away from breaking down. Kota walked out of the house with someone in his arms. They could see the person was clutching to Kota like he was suddenly going to disappear.

The boys all shared glances and frowns because none of them know who the person was. "Kota, who is this?" Victor was the first to ask. Kota ignored Victor as he started walking back down. As the boys tried to get a better look at who the person was, they suddenly noticed the blood stains on their clothes.

North was the first to say something." WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? WHY THE HELL ARE THEY BLEEDING KOTA????!!!!" North's voice boomed. Kota snapped his head towards North and hissed out. "You can either be quiet, or you can help me take care of her. If you can't do either, then you all need to leave until I call or text any of you."

Okay............. Soooooooo

Kota got a weird text that threw him off

He ran to a terrible neighborhood straight to a terrible house

He is looking for a Carson

He came out of the terrible house holding bleeding girl as she clings to him like a baby koala

Kota is obviously extremely upset about seemingly the girl in his arms

Kota was willing to ignore all of them if they couldn't be quiet, or chose not to help him take care of the girl.

There were only 2 options

Option 1: Kota has been keeping secrets

or

Option 2: Kota was an imposter

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNN

💥

So what do you guys think? A part 2? I wrote this a while ago but I wanted to make it longer but I decided to go ahead an put it up too see your opinions on it.

Don't forget to vote and comment! 💜

Spacekitty out~