smoke

"Come here" Draco shouted towards me. He was in a circle filled of stoners, no surprise there. I had barley seen him all night other than when he was with Pansy. 

Mattheo looked down towards me bitting his lower lip in slight aggravation to Draco talking. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand pulling him towards the circle. I didn't even wanna hear him complain because I knew he would wanna smoke, just not with them.

"Hello boys" I say in the flirtatious sly way as I always did. 

Blaise, Draco, Pansy, Adrian, Fred, Millicent, and George were all in the circle passing around the blunt freely. It had come from the Weasley twins they could get their hands on anything. 

The raging sounds of the party continued making the group talk in a shouting voice. It felt like everyone in every house was there. 

Mattheo followed me as we got closer to the group, the closer we got the more he would try to pace faster to become in-front of me. Almost as a guard dog sense.  

"Well Black" Adrian said leaning back into the couch with his arms resting on the top of the chair, as Adrian continued talking Mattheo slithered his hand to my waist. Adrain noticed and paused. The rest of the group noticed as well and took quite the looking.

I peaked up to Mattheo as he was staring point black into Adrians eyes. "Well would you mind if we joined" I said trying to break the silence.

"Oi Fred seems like Black wants a hit, d'know if your father would like that very much." George speaks in a mocking way.

"Well if dear old dad doesn't like it then i'll just show him what he's missing" I spoke back.

Pansy rolled her eyes obviously because she didn't like I was taking away her attention she's so fond of.

Mattheo and I sat down on the couch next to Millicent and Blaise. Mattheo continued to keep his hands on me making it clear not to even be near me. Draco's face spoke it all though, he hated Mattheo with every inch of his heart, I was never sure why but he did. 

Eventually the blunt was passed to me by Adrian, but as he tried to hand it to me it was cut off by Mattheo. 

"Lets try this game. We inhale then blow the rest into the persons next to us mouth," Mattheo continued, "How about that?" He said with a hard sly smile on his face.

We all agreed and went on. 

Millicent eyes were ahead till Mattheo grabbed her chin and tilted it up, "Open" He ordered. 

He inhaled and blew the smoke into her mouth. 

My eyes followed every bit. As my smile turned into anger fast I didn't want him to noticed I cared so I just looked at Blaise. He knew, he knew exactly.

Her eyes filled of lust and face turned red by his touch. She blew out and coughed slightly. "Here ya go" Mattheo said passing the blunt to Millicent, and leaned back into the couch and sly smile came right back. 

He looked at me as nothing had happened and went to touch my thigh but I scooted away slightly. He scoffed like it was fucking funny.

My stomach dropped almost at every second. I didn't let it effect how I would look on the outside but on the inside I felt fucked. 

Even though I tired to hid it almost everyone noticed I was bugged.

"Wow that was good" Millicent opened her mouth and I wanted to curse it shut. 

"I'm sure it was" George spoke nudging Fred with a smile.

Draco twirled his tongue on the inside of his cheek and clenched his jaw. I could tell he was mad with everything. Blaise stared at him blank and Adrian scoffed in anger. Even though they hated it they knew how I felt for Mattheo which mad them more mad to see this happen.