You are the love of my life Meredith Grey

The sun shined through the curtains and lit up the room, shining directly on Derek's face. Derek rubbed at his eyes before opening them and smiling down at the small blonde women in his arms. Meredith snuggled into his side more and groaning when she started waking up. Derek ran his fingers through her hair and kissed the top of her head.

"I know you are awake Mer, you stopped snoring a while ago." He laughed as she slapped his chest before pushing her head up to rest on her hand. Smiling at him with a tired expression on her face.

"Morning." She all but whispered before leaning in to brush her lips against his. She pulled back with a grimace on her face. "Forgot about your morning breath." Meredith winked before moving out of the bed, heading towards the bathroom. Derek was quick to follow, scooping her up from behind and listened as she squealed and laughed.

Together they stood in front of the mirror as they both stood there and brushed their teeth, occasionally bumping their hips together. Once Derek placed his toothbrush down, he turned Meredith's head towards him and pressed his lips against hers forcefully. Her arms wrapped round his neck and his arms wrapped around her lower back. He pulled apart.

"Is that better?" He watched as Meredith licked her lips before nodding. Their moment when they heard Oscar babbling over the monitor. "Looks like little man is awake." Together they moved out of the bathroom and into Oscars room. Derek stopped at the door. "You grab Oscar and I will go down and start breakfast."

Derek pressed a kiss to the side of her head before moving downstairs. Meredith pushed off the door and looked down at Oscars gummy smile.

"Well someone is happy this morning." She lifted him and sniffed the air, grimacing at the smell coming from his diaper. "Oh and super smelly. Let's get you changed." She moved over the changing table and quickly changed before placing him on her hip and moved down the stairs.

Meredith reached the bottom of the stairs and heard the music floating through the house. Moving to the door, she saw Derek dancing round the room, spatula in hand. Oscar started bouncing on her lip and cause Meredith to giggle. Derek turned and started dancing towards Meredith, causing her to throw her hand to her face in embarrassment.

Derek raised her eyebrows at her, holding out his free hand waiting for her to take it. Meredith shook her head before taking his hand and joining in with the dance party. Together they danced and swayed causing Oscar to giggle as Derek pulled faces at him.

The music eventually died down and Meredith smiled at the scene that had just played out. They had never done this before but this is something she could get used to, dance parties.

"I made pancakes and coffee. There's some cut up fruit on the table." He turned back to the hob. "And here is some bacon." He put on a plate then carried it over to the table, his hand on her lower back. Meredith adjusted to let Oscar latch on before taking a bit of the pancake and moaning in appreciation.

"Oh, I've missed these." Meredith turned to look at Derek as he moved his food around his plate. "And I've missed you." She watched as he lifted his head and looked at her lovingly. "Come home Derek, please." Meredith watched as he moved and grabbed her cheeks in his hands, pulling his face to hers. He pressed his lips to hers with a great and passionate force. Pulling apart he kept their eyes connected.

"You are the love of my life Meredith Grey. Nothing would make me happier then coming home." They laughed as they heard Oscar gurgling, staring up at them wide blue eyes. He smiled when he realised he had both of his parents attention. Meredith's hand reached and took Derek's in hers, she squeezed it tight.

They say home is where the heart is and that was right here in this room with her. This was home. Her forever home.

*A/N*
Another short chapter here, just a cute little filler. I have 3 chapters sitting in my drafts so do you want me to post them now or space them out?? Let me know!!