The beginning

Y/N POV

"Off you go idiot" mum said, pushing me out the door.

School was about to start; My first day in a new school - new country. I sat on the steps looking at every face that walked by me... I was mysterious and interesting! Everyone had noticed me because of my Quackity merch (NOT SPONSORED: https://quackity.shop/) Yea, I watch Quackity AND WHAT ABOUT IT????

These nimrods couldn't stop staring like ??? get your own merch (https://quackity.shop/)... Then, a group of charming men walk towards me. It was Quackity!!!! and the rest i guess- Quackity looks at me with his twinkling eyes, while Wilbah and tommy were looking at their phone, laughing and hitting each other

"What's so funny?" The silence made me feel as if I shouldn't have spoken.

"Whuat?" Wilbah said.

"Why are you and Tommy laughing?" Before I was able to retrieve a response Quackity had noticed my merch.

"YO LET'S GO!!! YOU HAVE MY MERCH?"

"Of course I do Quackity- WHO DOESN'T??" Just like that Quackity and I had clicked - he had asked to join them for lunch.

Classes had passed by, my teachers were okay but I could hear the bratty girls and boys behind me gossiping.

LUNCH.

You see Quackity, Wilbur, Tommy, Dream, GeorgeNotFound, and Sapnap all sitting and talking.

"Hey guys..." You say with a bit of a fast and shaky voice (THE WRITER HERE: if you get this joke btw marry me lol - Karl said this in George's bday stream ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORYYYY)

"Heeeey..." Quackity said with a pause "What was your name again?"

"Oh it's y/n" you said quietly

Everyone started talking again and just like that you felt as if you were already a part of their friend group. You then realized that Tommy and Wilbur never told you what they were laughing at. They were probably laughing at me... the anxiety kicked in.

"Wilbah... Tommy...?"

"Yea y/n" Tommy and Wilbah both say

"Wh- Wha- What were you guys laughing at? Quackity interrupted it"

"OH... YEA WE'RE READING THIS REALLY COOL FAN FICTION AND IT'S SO FUCKING MESSED UP" Tommy had said to you

"...Uhhh what is it" you peek over their shoulder to see Tommy and Wilbur reading the Biden x Trump fanfic.

"Spicy" you say.

You get up to leave and notice how much you like Quackity... he had such a chad like figure - smart and buff. Not like the rest of them.

Quackity POV

"So... this new girl has potential" I say to my boys

"Yea she seems great" Dream says while George nods.

"No, No that's not what I mean" reassuring them.

"What DO you mean?" George asks me

"Well... I think she's just a fan... yknow using us for clout and stuff"

"Bro I don't think it's like that" Sapnap says, "She seems genuine."

"Yea... okay I guess..." you had a plan - to mess with y/n you were going to first shut her out and then see how she acts towards you - whether she is really a good person or if she wants to use me like pitbull and thanos did. It was all going to be perfect.