𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Start from the beginning

You chuckle as Olou gets told off.  You continued the stairs before you felt the weight lifted away from your leather grip.

"Not you too." You remarked as Levi took the bucket.
"You don't want to reopen that wound do you?"
"I have healed already! It's been like 3 years ok?"

You didn't argue back. Levi carried the bucket with ease to the top of the stairs and to the room you and Petra were cleaning in.

"Thanks...I guess."

Levi left without saying anything apart from a quick scan around the rooms you two cleaned in.

"Can't believe captain Levi helped you! Wow you must be special to him." Petra joked, nudging her elbow to yours and wiggling her eyebrows.
"Oh please, he's just relaying his debt." You chuckled, knowing that your teammates know nothing about you.
"Debt-?"

You nodded as you kneeled down and started scrubbing the floorboards clean, polished like the king's crown. Petra notices that you had not given an exact answer and so she didn't question any further. You worked on the floor, making sure to not miss not even a single inch to clean, Petra wiped the windows and dusted the cobwebs that was created over time.

After finishing cleaning, you and Petra went downstairs to inform Levi.

"Are you sure you cleaned it thoroughly?" He inquired, face serious.
"Yes Sir!" You two said in unison.
"Take me there."

You two lead Levi upstairs to where you were cleaning. He slowly examined the area. He touched under the table and checked corners and cracks. What's all these unnecessary movements? You thought.

"Why are these areas still dusty? Did you even dust the window?" Levi asked. "Get back to work, tomorrow we have an important meeting."

We both groaned in annoyance.

"And I don't want to hear your complaints." He added before shutting the door behind him.

"Wasn't even talking to you!" You exclaimed after him. 

Petra made sure he left before saying, "seriously! Why do we have to clean! Didn't we already clean this 5 times?!"
"Well, I don't know, guess it still wasn't up to Levi's standards."

You two got to work once more, unwillingly scrubbing the table and brushing the window.

After cleaning for what seemed like forever, you and Petra finally went downstairs for dinner. No one was there yet. It was starting to get dark outside too, both you and Petra's stomach was rumbling as all of you missed lunch. You and Petra slouched on the coach, letting your muscles rest.

"That was way more tiring then it should have been." She said as she closed her eyes, tilting her head up to rest it back onto a pillow.
"Sure was." You answered as you did the same, letting your concentration and consciousness loosen.

"Ughhh what's for dinner?!" Olou's voice came wailing as the others arrive.
"Not sure, why don't you go make it yourself if you want to know so bad?" Petra fired back, mad of the disruption in her rest.
"It's ok Petra, I'll make it."
"Really Y/n?! You would do that just for me-?" Oluo asks, with the puppy-eye-face.
"No for you but for everyone." You said winked as you headed to the kitchen, seeing what ingredients the cabinets hold.

You first cleaned your gloves before starting to preparing dinner, which was only some bean soup and bread but it will have to do if you want everyone to have equal share.