༄ 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

STEADY BEEPING sounds accompanied by even breathing of a person laying down in the hospital mattress with a serene expression caught the eyes of a certain brunette outside the glass pane

STEADY BEEPING sounds accompanied by even breathing of a person laying down in the hospital mattress with a serene expression caught the eyes of a certain brunette outside the glass pane. A flash of pain passes through her deep brown orbs which is accentuated to her guilt, "Excuse me? Are you perhaps an acquaintance of this patient?"

The gentle voice of a woman made the girl snapped her gaze at the nurse wearing her pure white uniform with a forlorn smile on her lips, "I— Uh... Y-yes." She uttered in a small voice, shaming herself in her mind for claiming such things that are not authentic in reality

"Oh... the doctors will be relieved to hear that!" Exclaimed enthusiastically by the nurse and handed the young girl the board of clip, "Please sign these papers." To say she's appalled would be an understatement, "W-wait! Why am I signing this? Isn't this s-supposedly have the k-knowledge of a guardian or something?"

The nurse shook her head softly, "We're out of options, young lady. This girl has been stabilized for a week but we couldn't find any contacts of her relatives whatsoever. We're glad you somehow stumbled upon here."

"What does that supposed to mean?" She rushed the query, making the nurse frown deepened, "You're her friend, aren't you? This girl has severe concussions and we had to force an emergency operation without any supervision of her parents. If we didn't, then she would have died."

Her eyes widened at the information and scurried her eyes on the pale girl in the bed, "How's her condition then?!" The nurse smiled but was immediately replaced by a frown, "She is stabled from the past days but I don't think she might live any longer if we don't do what's necessary."

The medical personnel let out a dejecting sigh, "The girl is currently suffering from a disease called Diffuse Alveolar Hemorrhage. It's a condition where the blood circulates in the Alveoli of the lungs, this is a life-threatening and medical emergency that can be caused by numerous disorders and presents with hemoptysis and anemia."

She paused for a moment before continuing, "Normally, this could be treated as much as possible. But in her case... It's irreversible." The nurse noticed how the young girl paled in shock and her lips began to quiver in fear

"H-how... did she got that?!" Ah! The million dollar question that the nurse is anticipating, "Two weeks ago, an accident occurred near this hospital. A few died from the accident and this girl is lucky to be one of the survivors... her injuries nearly ended her life but we managed to stabilized her but...

"We noticed her suddenly coughing out blood and having difficulties in breathing a week ago. The doctor said it must have been one of the causes of turmoil in the head after the accident but when we got a closer look. It wasn't just a simple concussion after that accident."