They both chit chatted like there is no tomorrow and younger noticed how her jiji is all happy and joyous. She finally asked out her doubt, " Jiji...... aren't you sad about Bhrata Arjun's marriage??? "

Subhadra who were animatedly speaking stilled for a moment and went to her usual composed demeaner to say, " Yaamii.... Why should I be sad?? Remember what bhrata told us once?? "

" What???? "

" When we love someone, we should love without any condition, accept without any intention, care without expectations, thus we can pave the path to acquire the true love....."

Yamika blinked her eyes before shrugging, " Whatever........just send your message and inform him you are okay with what happened!! He is worried about your reaction....."

" No yaamii....I have trust in our love, when the right time come,he will come for me.....but this silence is necessary! "

Subhadra slowly walked out not want to say more about this matter.Yamika thought about Subhadra's words and couldn't help frown.

She knows each word uttered by her brother have future in it and her sister just went through it. Does that mean she too will face a situation where her brother's words will become true.

Her special one.....some love are not destined to be together...it all messing her head. She is not even sure about her special one and what if she won't end up with him. Lastly, why she is overthinking about the still unknown love and destiny,

" Mahadev....please let me sleep peacefully for atleast today!!! "

************************************

Ladies of Dwarka were spending some quality time together. After chit chatting for a while Satyabhama insisted all of them to show what they have....like she started playing veena and Rukmini joined by singing in her melodious voice...... The sisters duo started to take steps complimenting the music, rest of the womens enjoyed the little performance pulled by the four. Sisters dance were elegant and eye catchy by moving almost similar in same rhythm and jingling of their ornaments too were patterned. They finished their dance by twirling continuously. Small laughs and giggles filled the hall, a mischievous voice announced his entry,

" Haah....so much fun without me!! "

Everyone became silent in shock yet eyes radiated pure joy at his presence. Krishna were leaning on a pillar with crossed arms and offended face. Rukmini smiled in adoration....he just came back from Pandavas new kingdom.

Yamika yelled a ' bhrata ' before throwing herself on to his arms making others chuckle. She complains,

" Why took you so long?? I missed you!! "

Subhadra gave a small smack on her head before ripping her from their elder and asks, " How is everyone there?? "

Krishna looked her briefly and sighs answering, " Not everything is going good!! Still they built their kingdom...Parth is sure the pillar, without him they would never have a kingdom like Indraprastha....Indeed his hands deserves Gandeev more than anyone!! But...."

Yamika interrupts, " But?? "

Krishna said plainly, " Parth is exiled for two years...."

Subhadra's breaths were uneven though she tried to not to lose her composure, " Why??? "

" There was an emergency that he had to take Gandiv which were in sakhi's chamber!! "

Subhadra remain silent and Yamika were about to ask something more when the elder brother showed up saying,

" No more questions Yaamiii!! "

Yamika pouts and Balram ruffled her hair earning a Huff in return. He turn to Krishna saying, " Actually am here to inform you that recently elder Kaurava prince pleaded me to accept him as my pupil and I eventually agreed....

Soon he will be here to stay for a while...."

Krishna made an ' O ' face impressed with the move of Gandharraj. Yamika asks all innocently, " Is there any of his acquaintance too coming?? "

Krishna coughed knowing well what she wanna know and joked, " Maybe only those who interested in maze!! "

Balram frowned at his visibly vexated sister before informing, " Yes......only he and Prince Dushasan is coming...."

Balram walked out and Krishna followed him shaking his head. How the kurus dragging them too in this mess. Yamika huffed annoyingly,
" Why prince Dushasan have to come?? He never gave a good feeling! "

Subhadra advised, " Both of them are evil!! Just stay away from them....you know it's them who plotted Varnavart to get rid of our aunt and her sons!! "

Yamika nods letting that feel of dislike creep on her heart for Kauravas. Satyabhama laughed and assured, " Dwarka is your home and no need to worry.....they are just students, not allowed in our palace..."

Sisters smiled in satisfaction.... They do have plenty of days infront to adore the warmness of joy before bracing the burn awaiting in future.....

Author's Note

Hey guyzz....there will be a marriage soon.....have any guess on whose marriage is gonna happen??