Threatening

Nat pov

I could see the worry on her face for the comm lying on the ground. A few grunts and a dozen shots is heard from the other side of the reinforced steel door. She's been by herself for almost two hours. Wanda opens the door as the rest of the team appears behind us.

"And i who thought we were friends" a male voice is heard before we have the chance to enter.

"I don't do friends" your voice echoes and another dozen shots are fired. We all rush in to find everyone on the ground, except for you and the man named Thomas. You mutter when you notice us."Took you long enough

"Rushman, very nice to see you again" Thomas says to me and then turns to Wadna. "The fiance... Wanda? Oh the ex girlfriend and the fiance, how awkward"

"Yeah now back to what we were talking about, give it to me" you say, he turns back to you with a big smile.

"Never gonna happen" and shots are fired. One second it's about to hit Wanda and the next your infront of her and catch the bullets in your hand. Thomas just looks at you, but the surprise quickly disappears.

"Of course your the scarlet speedster, it all makes so much more sense now" He sys, loading the gun again. It's an infinity gun so the bullet doesn't run out.

"And now that you know that we can't have you walking around telling people, can we" i say and as he's about to shot again you take the gun from him, pointing it to his head.

"Now could you give it to me?" you ask nicely and i can barely hold my laughter.

"I can't"

"What do you mean you can't"

"They will kill me"

"I promise you that whatever they have planned is nothing compared to what me and my little assassin friend over there can do" you say, nodding over at me. Your hand starts to vibrate at such speed that you can almost not see it from our distance. Which is like 7 feet away. You put it down to his chest but before you go any further into his chest you say. "Now would you like to tell me where i can find it or would you like to go into the light?"

"Speedy, cut it out" Steve says with his authority.

"So you let Nat push a Hydra agent off a roof but you won't let me threaten a simple gang man. That's low capsicle" you spat out and went back to Thomas. "I'll ask again, where is it?"

"If i tell you, promise you won't kill me"

"That depends" you say, pretending to think.

"Y/N!" Tony calls out and you just laugh. It's fun to see how amusing this is to you.

"Just answer the god damn question Thomas" i say, trying to get to the point, even though i actually don't even know what we're looking for.

"It's being delivered on a ship tomorrow night at eight pm in New York harbor" Thomas almost whispers out, trying to catch a breath when you realise him from your grip.

"See that wasn't do hard was it, now you'll forget this ever happened" you say with a some what smirk before taking out another gun looking object. Everyone starts to shout as you pull the trigger but only a strong light appears, making everyone close their eyes. When we open them again Thomas is on the ground.

"Y/n, what the hell?" Steve blurts out before anyone else has the chance to say.

"What? He's not dead, it's a memory flash... forgetting thing... Something that will clear his memory of the last four hours. I took it off one of the dead guys" you say, putting the thing back into the knife band on your thigh. Did you say dead? "He won't even remember meeting us at the restaurant, and the rest have also forgotten."

"So no one knows we have this information?" Tony asks and you nod, starting to walk out of here, passing me and Wanda. You don't even give her a glace, just walk right out. What is so wrong with you that you can't see what you've got infront of you? Wanda had admitted to me that she kinda liked you, and still you can't see each others feelings. I told her that you also liked her but now i don't think she'll believe me.

Y/N pov

Damn, why does it have to be on a boat. You hate boats, you hate the ocean. Even though you 're always forced to follow on vacations on the Stark yacht but you were alway below deck. Curled up somewhere and Tony used to keep you company, well until he started bringing his 'friends' on those vacations. And why did you have to be so cold when Wanda was there. She had never seen that side of you since you don't show it to her. You where kinda hopping she would never have to see it, because if she did, she might not want to stay.

Before you realize your back at the tower, you had run without thinking about it. In heels and in a long dress. Why does your thoughts always go back to Wanda, and that kiss. Her lips do actually taste as good as they look.