Im unfortunately hooked

TW Self harm

Tony pov

I had been watching you in the rigg for almost an hour, since we got back from the mission. I had barely seen Wanda since the fight, but here she is with you, my sister, smiling and training. Its been a while since i've seen a genuine smile on your face.

"Do you want anything brother?" you ask with a higher voice so that i can hear you. At least your not that mad at me since you called me brother.

"Just wanted to tell you its dinner, but you seem busy"

"See you up there then" you say, exchanging Wanda your hand which she takes with a smile. If i didn't know better, i'd say you were a couple. I see Wanda blush as if she read my mind. "Slacker" and you're both gone. The yellow lightning you leaves behind sends me back five years in my memory. To when i had come home from being kidnapped and found you in a coma after an accident at your job.

Flashback

The beeping on the machine flatlines and a bunch of doctors enter as the light goes out. They call a bunch to each other but i don't listen, just watch as your heart stops again, A yellow lightning suddenly surrounds you, making everyone back away.

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself as more tears roll down my cheek.

"Mr. Stark" a man says, approaching me. "My name is Nick Fury, director of Strategic Hazard Intervention, Espionage and Logistics Directorate"

"That's a long name" I mutter under my breath without looking his way.

"We need to talk to you about the incident" i look at him for the words. It was an accident in your labb. "We believe that it may have been caused by an experiment gone wrong"

"You mean someone did this to my baby sister?" i say turning back to see you lying still on the bed, no heartbeat. But as soon as they are about to call time of death the monitor starts beeping again.

"We would like to move her to science compound to figure out what happened"

"And if i don't let you take her?"

"Then i'm afraid to tell you that she will die without our help"

End flashback

"Nat, mind telling me what's between my sister and Wanda?" i ask Nat as I meet her in the corridor on my way up.

"Nothing, why?"

"They seemed to be something when they were training together, very closely."

"They're friends," I looked at her. "So do me and her but that doesn't meen i want to fuck her"

"Language" we hear Steve say from behind the corner and we let out a small laugh.

"Don't worry about it, she just wants her to feel welcome to the team"

Wanda pov

All i can think about is Tonys thoughts as i let the steaming hot water fall down on me in the shower. Only if she was into me like that, I wish. In the corner of my eye i can see the razor blade lying on the sink. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't come back so soon. Maybe i would be with my brother. I shut off the shower, wrapping a towel around me. Meeting my tearful face, I hadn't noticed I'd started to cry. My gaze comes back to the razor next to my hand. Maybe i should just get this over with, it's not like anyone would miss me. Maybe you would for a little while but you would move on pretty soon. Because thats what you do, play with feelings just like Tony did before. Just one cut and i could end this.

"Wanda? Everything okay, you've been in there for thirty minutes" your soothing voice is heard through the bathroom door.

"Yeah" i say, looking down on the razor on my skin. Maybe, just maybe it'll be good.

"I thought that i could join you for dinner again since your not eating with the others" i can believe how you can even stand me.

"You really don't have to Y/N, i'll be fine"

"You don't have to be able to read someone's mind to get that your lying.'' Well I have never been a good liar. "Wanna talk about it?"

"No really i'm okay, i promise" i wipe away some tears, releasing the pressure of the razor, a small sprite of blood runs down and hits the floor. "You should go back down to the others, i'll come down later"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, 100%" the pain of the cut gives a special feeling like i'm getting what i deserve. But that feeling quickly fades and life's pain comes back. I know i shouldn't but it felt so good, like really good. Better than anything else i know. And i'm hooked.

Y/N pov

"Where's the girlfriend?" Tony asks with a somewhat smirk on his lips.

"Who?" you meet his gaze. "Wanda's not my girlfriend"

"I never said it was Wanda" he says with an amused smirk.

"No because then you would be a cheater since the last three girls in your bed left a few hours ago" Nat cuts in and you throw a breadstick at her while she laughs.

"You're like Tony before Pepper" Nat mumbles under her breath even though everyone can hear her loud and clear.

"Before me and Tony what?" Pepper asks as she enters the dining room, sitting down next to Tony, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"She said she needed a little more time, just give her that"

"Ooh, protective girlfriend mode activated" Tony jokes and you throw another breadstick at him, making him laugh.

"Are you sure you should leave her unsupervised?" Steve asks but before you get the chance to answer everyone else notice the auburn hair girl entering the dining room.

"Sorry i'm late, i got a little lost" she says with a weak voice. You quickly stand next to her, leading her to the chair next to you.

"As i said, protective gi..." you cut him off by dragging the chair away from under him on the other side of the table.

"And i said, shut up"

"You actually never said that" Nat says with an innocent smile, putting up her hands in defence in case you would throw another stick at her.

"Can we just eat" you say sitting down next to Wanda again. Everyone goes kinda quiet and you notice Wanda, poking around the food on the plate. Her long sleeves almost all the way over her hands. There's some stains at the end of it that catches your attention. Why is there bloodstains on her shirt, your shirt that she borrowed.