Undercover mission

Nat pov

"So, you are in love with Wanda?" i say as soon as you enter your room.

"Were you eavesdropping on me?"

"Maybe" I say with a laugh. "Part of my charm"

"Noted and no im not" you take your towel and go into your bathroom.

"You sure about that, because the way she looked at your lips this morning says otherwise" you swing the door open and meet my amused gaze. I got under your skin.

"You saw that? I didn't imagine that" i smile and you roll your eyes at the fact that I successfully got you to admit that you like her.

"I sure did, now get int the shower so you can ask Wanda what more she wanted to ask you last night or this morning, whatever."

"Talk while i shower" you say, getting undressed and going in the shower. If one of the guys walked in on me sitting on the toilet and you in the shower we wouldn't get away with that.

"First, can i ask you a question?" i ask and start to feel the warmth from the hot water in the room.

"Shoot"

"It's something you said, about you being the problem you wouldn't work out"

"Yeah i said that and i meant it, but that doesnt mean i won't try at least"

"Good, because as Clint said, you can litterly cut the sexuall tention with a knife" you slash some water over the drape and i laugh.

"If this goes wrong i blame you"

"Sure, i'll take that"

"But what if she isn't into girls"

"No, no buts, no ifs and no questioning it until you've done it"

"But"

"I said no buts" you laugh and it feels good to hear a genuine laugh from you.

Y/N pov

"You ready?" Nat asks as shes done brushing my hair.

"No" you answer as she drags you up on your feet. Gazing over her masterpiece, she had done some retouching makeup and a few small braids with pearls in them.

"Great, now go" she starts to push you towards the door.

"Chill, i can walk for myself" a deep breath and you start to walk down these all to familiar halls to the room you had spent too much time in just hoping she would notice you and share what she feels. All was good and well before you had to go all 'typical' lesbian on her and falling for her when you wanted her to be your friend. Just as you're about to knock the door to Wanda's bedroom opens.

"Hi" she says with her soft voice. Your standing so close again, too close so you take a step back. Big mistake, now you can't even feel her breath or her warmth on you. "Did you need anything?"

"No... well yes i was wondering what more you wanted to ask me when you called and i hung up" you as with shame in your voice, for hanging up. But to your defence you were busy with another redhead with blue eyes.

"Oh i... i wanted... ask you... if maybe" she stutters which is cute but gets interrupted by Friday.

"Captain Rogers is requesting everyone's presence in the conference room" you just continue to look at each other before Nat comes and saves you from a more embarrassing of yourself.

"Hey girls, you coming" she says, and maybe that was supposed to be a question but i wasn't. Before any of you has the time to answer she takes both of yours arms in hers and starts walking towards the others.

"We have received a mission that must be done with the highest of efficiency" Steve says as you all are seated around the table. "We need to go undercover in a restaurant to take down an arms deal with some high calles Hydra people"

"What cover are you going to use?" you ask, knowing full well that your not coming with.

"We need you to be yourself" Steve answers and you almost jump out of your chair.

"Wait, you mean i'm coming with" Tony signs and Steve nods.

"So im going as myself, but i can't be going by myself right?"

"No you need to have a date" Bruce adds in.

"So i'll take Tasha, It's won't be a surprise to anyone, everyone knows redheads are a Starks type" and you regret it as soon as the words left your mouth. You see Wanda glances at you from behind her locks, her auburn locks, aka a redhead.

"They will know who she is, your going with Wanda" the whole room goes quiet and everyone stares at you.

"So i'm still on babysitting duty?" you try to play it off but realise as soon as you said it that was wrong. Nat gives you a 'what the hell' look with a million questions. Why the hell did you say that.

"No, shes babysitting you" Tony says, breaking the silence of the room.

"I can take care of myself or have you forgotten that i'm the sibling with powers"

"I haven't forgotten that but they don't know you have those powers. Since you have a mask to cover your identity no one knows that Y/N Stark is the scarlet speedster" you now realise you almost have the same supername as Wanda. The scarlet witch and the scarlet speedster.

"Then i'll go get ready for our fake first date" you say running out of there, not wanting to talk to anyone of them. This was clearly a setup. Natasha has always been the one ocompining you as your partner. 'Everyone knows redheads are my type' what kind of line is that? You grab that red dress that you had planned to have on Laurels weeding before you became a bridesmaid and had to wear that awfully pink dress.

Thanks to Nat your hair was already fixed and you make your way down in a slower pace than before

Thanks to Nat your hair was already fixed and you make your way down in a slower pace than before. Carrying a pair of red stilettos in your hand. This is not going to end well.

"You know for a speedster you're still very slow" Nat says, and the rest laughs.

"And for an assassin you're very sloppy" you joke back and her smile drops. "But im not the one to arrive last." you say with a higher voice as you hear Wanda come running to you in the lobby. You turn around and see her in a red suit. You're both wearing red, matching. Everyones gonna believe shes your date. You don't want her to be you fake date, you want her to be yours, just yours. Now she'll have to face the downside of being with me.

She looks hotter than ever before, if that's even possible

She looks hotter than ever before, if that's even possible. Red is really her color.