#2

Marinette

'Tikki, I finally finished my Jagged Stone poster, my new design and my homework. I'm gonna have a big nap...' I yawn.

'Mari? Marinette? She's asleep now I guess...' Tikki whispered. Marinette lay asleep with Tikki under her arm.

Chloe 

'Sabrina, go and get me Marinette Dupain-Cheng's phone,' I order.

'Yes, Chloe,' Sabrina obeys and scurries away. 

I burst with anger when I saw that MY Adrikins was in love with the Maribrat. She doesn't deserve him. I DO. I will make sure my Adrikins doesn't go anywhere near that loser. Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous!

Sabrina

I scurry away and sneak into Marinette's house. I see her sleeping and her phone on her desk near the window. This will be easy. I grab her phone quickly and run down the stairs. Her parents aren't home. I sprint down the stairs and take the cab to Chloe's house. She will be pleased. 

I hand Chloe the phone just as a notification sound pops up. I watch as Chloe gets angry with what she reads. 

'MY ADRIKINS IS ASKING MARI TRASH ON A DATE?!' she screeches, 'I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN!' 

She now vigorously texts something back (Adrien, I presume) and smirks at what she did. She tosses the phone to me as I read what Chloe texted:

'I'm sorry, Adrien but I already have a boyfriend and if you haven't noticed I hate you. Why do you think I always stutter around you. It's because I can't bother to form a sentence around your presence. You don't deserve it, you brat! I was never interested in you and never will be. But, I think Chloe and you might be a perfect match, don't you think?  -Marinette'

Then she snatches back the phone and sends the message. She deletes all proof of this conversation and orders me to put the phone back. I obediently do so.