Part 7

.
.
.
.
.

"Grandma!" zhan run towards his grandma and hug her..

"Zhan-zhan I've missed you so much"
And then she gave a sweet kiss in zhan's forehead

"Mom your grandma is pretty"

"Mom?"

"Ahh hehehe grandma i need to talk to you"
Said jiyang and pulled him gently outside the room...after that the grandma already understand on what happen and ofc jiyang also told her the red marks...

Then they went inside again but then grandma called yibo and they talked outside...

"Yibo I'm giving you a permission to make love with zhan-zhan but don't force him"

Then yibo bowed and say thank you to zhan-zhan grandma...
.
.
.
.
.

They already went back in the house and it was already night because they have been taking care the orphans they already have dinner with the orphans after that they change their clothes yuan already fell asleep because of tiredness playing with the orphans, while zhan was in the living room it's already dark, and the maids are already sleeping...

"Why are you still here?" ask yibo to xiao zhan who nearly fall asleep in the couch then he went to the couch and sat beside to zhan...

"Umm...yibo how come you own a big company in such a young age and look you already have a child?"

Then yibo chuckled and began touching his chin and explain to zhan...

"Well my parents died when I'm 17 and I'm so depressed about it...i went to a bar and drunk myself suddenly a girl sit next to me i only remember that she gave me a drink, ofc i drank it....and then i just woke up in a hotel with that girl beside me..then after a few weeks she told me that she's pregnant and that baby is yuan and ofc i need to be responsible because I'm the father...after he gave a birth to yuan she said the she drug me and i slapped her, she even said that she's going to leave yuan to me, i was so angry but then i watch a tv and i saw her in the tv she was dead they said she fall in the cliff.."

Zhan was just staring at him with no reply..

"Zhan-zhan"

After he heard yibo he came back to his sense.."Oh my that must be so hard for you"

Yibo chuckled "Nah its ok i actually don't love her i just only need to stay with her because I'm the father of the child"

"Yuan is lucky because you loved him unlike her mother so selfish and so bad i think she deserve to die though"

Yibo laughed and brush zhan hair "You are definitely right and then yuan become luckier because he met you and look he loved you just like a child do to their MOM" yibo said with a teasing voice

"Oh shut up" then zhan rolls his eyes but then he remember about earlier

"I have another question....what did you talked about?"

"With who?"

"Ughh with grandma!"

"Ahh nothing it's just your grandma gave me a permission to make a move for you"

"She gave you what-!"
"Why would grandma agreed to this bitch"
He said on his thoughts "You know what I'm just gonna go to my room and sleep" he stands up and throw the pillow that he was been hugging when they were talking...

Then yibo laugh "Goodnight zhan-zhan!"

But zhan just ignored him and continue to walk upstairs
.
.
.
.
.