Part 5

.
.
.
.
.

After Yibo let go of Zhan, Zhan get out in the bed and stood up straightly then Yibo got out in the bed and he go closer to his baby.

"Baby are you feeling better now?"

"Yes Dad, I am now healthy!"
Yuan said while running around his dad

Zhan saw Yibo's body, he's not naked ofc he still wear a short but not a shirt..

"Dad let's eat"

"Yes, Yibo you have work right?

"Ok ok, Zhan after you two breakfast change Yuan because he's personal teacher will come today.."

"Ok but what time is it?"

"9:00"

"Ahh ok we still have 2 hours to get ready"

After that Zhan and Yuan left the room while Yibo start to take a bath.

-------

"Bye-bye dad" Yuan said while kissing his dad on the cheeks

"Bye-bye baby" then he kiss his baby cheeks too

"Dad what about Mom where's the goodbye kiss" Yuan was pouting and pointing his lovely mom

"Ahh i--it's ok" but after he said "ok" Yibo got close to him and kiss his cheeks..

Then Yibo left the house without saying anything, and Zhan was blushing so hard because it's his first time being kissed a boy!

-----------

Zhan and Yuan was waiting in the room, Yuan has been changed the clothes and he is fresh now.

While they were waiting, the door suddenly open and a handsome man comes in

"Uncle xuan!"
Then yuan runs toward him and gave a hug.

"I think this is the personal teacher" Zhan was talking in his mind

"Hello you must be Mr. Xiao Zhan"

"Oh yes, hello and you must be his personal teacher"

"Yes it's me I'm Wang Haoxuan yibo's bestfriend i am good at teaching that's why I'm yuan personal teacher"

"Ok then i better leave so you can start the activity"

Zhan gave yuan a kiss in the cheeks after that he leaves Yuan's room.

.........

Zhan went to his room so he can take a bath and after that he went to sleep because he felt sleepy.