Part 3

.
.
.
.
.

Yibo open the door not walking properly but when he saw Xiao Zhan sleeping he goes close to him and caressing his face...

Xiao Zhan woke up and saw Yibo staring at him he blush and went to sit up straight..

"I'm sorry sir I fall asleep in the couch"

"It's ok....and just call me Yibo"

"Umm si- I mean Yibo can you please tell me about yourself more"

"Ok. I'm Wang Yibo owns a big company and I've been owning thousands of hotels, Yuan's mother already died "because i kill her" said in his mind...I'm 23 years old and my parents are already dead..."

"Oh ok then i will tell about myself too, I'm Xiao Zhan 18 years old, I didn't know my parents because I'm an Orphan I want to have money so I can Graduate and help the other orphanage"

"So you are an orphan and you want to graduate...do you want me change the five thousand in to ten thousand?"

Xiao Zhan was shock because it's a large cash but..."I don't want it sir I'm ok in five thousand" said Xiao Zhan with a beautiful smile...

Yibo's heart beats began to fast when he saw Zhan's smile, and it's like gonna come out on his chest..."Ok then, you should go to your room and sleep"

"Ok Yibo bye~" then Xiao Zhan goes upstairs and walk towards in his room

Yibo suddenly got a call and then annswer it "Boss some of the boys in the hallways laughing and they have a picture of Xiao Zhan I think they were stalking him and taking a picture of him"

Yibo clench his fist and gritted his teeth..

"Kill those boys right now!"

And then Yibo ended the call and goes to his room to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.

Xiao Zhan woke up 4:00 am and goes down he did not saw the maid maybe they are still sleeping...he want to get some water because he was thirsty but before he come inside the kitchen..he bump into a man and they fall he doesn't clearly saw his face because it's dark...

"Ah- hmp-hmp-hmp!"
Xiao Zhan was suppose to scream but a hand cover his mouth....

"Shh-shh- it's me Yibo"

After he heard Yibo's voice he calmed down and they got up, Yibo turn on the switch and then the kitchen was light up..

"Sorry Yibo I tho- thought it was someone else"

"It's ok, but why are you so up early?"

"I want to drink some water hehehe"

"Ahh me too.....Zhan there's a big spider behind you!"

"Ahhhh!! Where is it now?!"
Xiao Zhan jump to Yibo and hug him thight...

The two maids heard the scream from the kitchen and they run to the kitchen...

"What happe-"

The two maid saw Zhan hugging Yibo

"Umm boys what happen?"

Zhan quikly stand straight "Umm nothing, I must have been wake you up sorry"

Yibo chuckle and hold Zhan's hand and goes upstairs..

Yibo opened his room and drag Xiao Zhan inside...

"I enroll you to a big school so you can graduate you will start to go to school after a 3 Months because you need to take care of Yuan first."

"Oh my...thank you so much Yibo don't worry I will take care of Yuan" then he hugged Yibo...

Yibo suddenly smell Xiao Zhan scent it was like a rose....Xiao Zhan suddenly let go Yibo and he blush because he didn't know that he was hugging Yibo..

"Umm ok then I'm gonna go down to help the maid hehehe bye yibo!" then he ran and goes down...

Yibo chuckle "Oh Zhan-zhan just wait I will make you mine and you can be Yuan's mother"

Yibo went to take a bath so he can go to his company

..........

Zhan was helping the maids and preparing the breakfast.

Yibo goes down and sat on his chair

And then Zhan and Yibo eating peacefully but then they heard Yuan scream....
.
.
.
.
.