The Letter to 10 private drive

-Robin's POV-

I was Packing up my 'parents' Suitcases for they're honeymoon, they got married two weeks ago.

I finally finished packing their stuff so then I threw myself on their bed and sighed. I got up as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

The door opens and I saw my 'mother' "oh, Hello" I say as I take the suitcase off the bed "Are you done? We're leaving in five-Minutes".

"Um yes, I'm finished" I replied as I look around for any things I was missing. "Okay well take these down and into the car" 'Mother' said as I slightly nodded and grabbed the suitcases down.

I was baking cookies and the mail came so I put cooking on hold and walked to the door.

I took the mail and looked through them and saw one that was..for me?

—————————————————
To :
Miss Robin Y/L/N

10 Private Drive

Dear Miss Robin,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Students shall be required to report to the chamber of raxption upon arrival. The dates of which shall be duly advised.

Please ensure that the utmost attention be made to the list of requirements attached herewith.

We very much look forward to receivins you as part of the new seneratron of Hogwarts heritage.

Yours sincerely,
𝓜. 𝓜𝓒𝓖𝓞𝓝𝓐𝓖𝓐𝓛𝓛
Professor McGonagall

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY
—————————————————

"Witchcraft and wizardry?" I wonder
"Witch?" Then I realized...

"I'm a witch!?"

Sorry for the short chapter my luvs and if you've read my other story's, sorry I haven't been active with Wattpad. I MIGHT post a chapter tomorrow morning because this one is too short.