"You did well with them today." Katsuki perked up towards his lover with a smile of glee.

"Really?"

Kirishima blessed him with a minor smile. "Really."

Katsuki veered away from Kirishima, merrily smiling at the couch. Some of the childish clip accessories in his hand's grip. "Except,"

A brute clutch on his jaw compelled him to look at the glaring eyes of Kirishima. His lips trembled as he racked his mind of what he could have possibly done.

"If you keep up with the attitude that you consistently have, I'll beat the shit out of you. Because your bitch of a personality is starting to have a growing effect on Mio. And if Ren follows with his sister's behavior, I won't hesitate to fucking kill you. You got it?"

Katsuki was quick to nod his head. Kirishima snarled at him, flinging his jaw away from his face as he hoisted himself from the sofa. "Cook some Champion ちゃんぽん tonight."

"Alright. I need to go to the store later than for some of the ingredients—"

"Wear a hoodie and sweats. If I find you out in a tank top and shorts while I'm patrolling that area, I'll haul your ass home." Katsuki gulped down his nerves.

"Yeah, of course." the brim of tears were in mere seconds of dripping from his eyes. His jaw was essentially aching.

"Quit being a crybaby. I didn't even grab you that hard."

|~~~|

The spoon swished around the plate, shifting the veggies around to the sizzle of the heated pan. Both kids sat at the table working on their assignments.

But, the jiggling of keys made the three look towards the door. Mio gasping with thrill. "Daddy, daddy!"

Kirishima had entered through the door, shutting it behind him as he picked up his daughter. Swigging her around in his arms as Ren stared in amazement.

Slowly positioning the child back down on the floor, Kirishima came towards Katsuki. The blonde tensed himself up for whatever his boyfriend was going to do to him.

Rather than any harsh words, or hits to his skin, he was fulfilled with a comforting embrace from behind. The pro seating his head down on Katsuki's shoulders.

"I love you so much. You're just so beautiful, and smart, and amazing, and you're such good with the kids. Look at you. You're so amazing. I'm so damn lucky to have you in my life. You're just everything I want."

His heart seemed to grow three sizes larger, twisting his head to look at Kirishima. "Really? I sometimes think that you don't love me—or just—this is just, amazing to hear. I love you too."

"You're just so amazing. And I just love you so much." the redhead proceeded to shower down a multitude of blissful compliments.

The blonde glistened with delight at the word choices. He felt validated, and relieved.

|~~~|

Sliding himself into the seat next to Kirishima, he glanced over at the pro chomping at his dinner. "So...how was work today?"

"It was—whatever."

Confused by his attitude change, Katsuki could feel himself walking on eggshells like always. "I-Is everything ok?—"

"Everything fine. Why the hell are you getting all into my business, like shit."

"I know but—you just seemed off and you weren't like this when you came home and—"

Kirishima grabbed onto Katsuki's plate and swung it into a wall. The impact made the kids rattle in alarm. "What the hell did I just tell you?! Shut the fuck up!"

"No! Stop with your bullshit! I don't get it! Why are you like this?!"

The room stood at a standstill. The children worriedly watched the pair. "Katsuki. You have five seconds to get the hell out of my face before I explode."

Standing his ground, Kirishima glared at him. "Get the hell out of my sight."

"Fuck you. No—" a punch to Katsuki's cheek made the adult collapse back. A hard clasp on his collar slammed him onto the isle top as he attempted to gasp for air.

Noticing how pissed Kirishima was, Katsuki promptly pushed himself back onto his feet and powered down the hallway. "Hey! Where the hell are you going?!"

The bathroom door slammed shut with a lock. Mio and Ren watched as their dad vanished down the corridor, banging on the bathroom door. "Open the fucking door, Katsuki!"

"No! Leave me alone!" the inaudible shouts continued as the banging on the door escalated rapidly. An audible slam powered back and forth; the kids were concerned about what was transpiring.

"I'm going to kick this fucking door down if you don't open it!" the loud slams began again. Until, finally, the kids trembled at the loud impact of the door breaking.

Katsuki screaming in fear as he struggled to get away. "Get away from me! Leave me alone—stop!"

Whimpers and shouts ran around the room in a seemingly endless echo. The hits and degrades that could be heard from the once peaceful kitchen made the child flinch and shake.

And then, there was silence.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒂l𝒊g𝒏i𝒏g 𝒑l𝒂n𝒆t𝒔 )˚✧₊⁎ 。
god, I wish that you had thought this through
before I went and fell in love with you
words: 1272

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒂l𝒊g𝒏i𝒏g 𝒑l𝒂n𝒆t𝒔 )˚✧₊⁎ 。god, I wish that you had thought this throughbefore I went and fell in love with youwords: 1272