The End of Summer

Start from the beginning

Branden and Kelsey have had a few short phone conversations with their dad. He has no idea that Kelsey will be starting classes at Toronto University next month. Kelsey is packing up and getting ready to move. Branden is thinking about were he wants to go after he graduates. He is making an audition tape to send to schools like New York University. Coco and Chanel DiLaurentis are both packing and getting ready to move up to their dorm room at Syracuse university. Jason and Cece will be helping them move up their in about three weeks.

After Jayde Montgomery Fitz got back from her trip to New York she is preparing to move up to her dorm room at Syracuse University. This summer she job shadowed her biological father Ezra at his news paper job. This summer Jayde also was the assistant coach on Rosewoods youth summer basketball team. Her dad Jake was the coach so he expected her to be the assistant coach this year. Jayde used to spend her summers playing on the youth team so it was fun to be back on it this summer as an assistant coach. Jayde wishes that she would have been able to play on the girls high school basketball team at Rosewood High but she never met the grade point average requirements to play on a high school sports team. Leo Guzman on the other hand was playing basketball for his first time on the youth summer league. He found his new sport. He has been trying to find something else to do because he hated karate. Jake noticed Leos love of basketball and told him that he should try out for the high school team. Leo was not that good at basketball but he was improving everyday at his new sport. Leo and Jaydes cousin Xanthe Montgomery had moved to Los Angeles, California. Xanthe missed her life and her friends back in Rosewood every day. Her parents started their new jobs and they are happy together.

The Kahn brothers were happy because their family was together again. Drew and Adam kept asking their dad Noel when he was going to propose to their mom Jenna. Noel said that it would be soon but he didn't know when. He wanted the proposal to be something that she couldn't possibly say no to. The two DiLaurentis Fields twins were still searching for their birth parents. Alex and Enzo had gotten some leads but none of them turned out to be true. That was until this woman bumped into Alex at Rosewoods public Library. Alex started talking to this woman and she claims to be the twins birth mom. Alex has her hopes really high that she is who she said she is. Enzo thinks that she is another fake just trying to make money off innocent teenagers. This woman told her story to Alex and asked for money because her house was about to be foreclosed on if that happens she would be homeless and might even end up back in Greece. Alex told Enzo that this woman story matches what Ali and Emily told them. This woman claims that she was a teen mom and she gave her twins to two really nice moms who were also young at the time but promised that they would be good parents.

Malcolm Fitz was married and living his life in New York. He lived out side of the city but close enough that him and his new wife would still be able to do activities and spend the day in the city on occasion. Katie Fitz was now ready to start her sophomore year of high school. Ezra, Maggie, and Katie moved over the summer. They were now living in Rosewood and Katie would be going to public school at Rosewood High. This would be Katies first time at a public school. Some drama went down at her private school and told her parents that she wanted to go to public school. They took a while to decide but eventually they decided as a family to move to Rosewood. They bought a new house that was almost as big as their old house. Ezra told Jayde about the move but she has yet to tell her parents that her biological father is now living in the same city were they live. Jayde was happy of course but she also feared that it would complicate things between her parents.

Last but not least, As for A, they were still stalking Rosewood residents when ever they could.

I really hope that you enjoyed this entire story. I most likely will continue but just in case I don't this will feel like a proper ending. This has been really fun to write over the last 8 months. I have put lots of time and hard work into this story. I just am not getting as much reader response as I would have liked.

I personally reply to all Reviews or PMs from logged in users. I am always open to any feedback.

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Please Review or PM me with your Thoughts, Ideas, Suggestions, Questions, Predictions, or Anything Else that you would like to know. Also would you like longer chapters with new chapters posted 1 to 2 times a week or shorter chapters with new chapters posted 3 to 5 times a week? If you prefer I could do a mix of longer and shorter chapters. The next chapter will be up as soon as I write it. I am not sure what it will be about yet so please send me your ideas.

Tell me which characters and what you want to see happen to them next.

Please continue to Review or PM me with the characters that you want to see in upcoming chapters and what you would like to see happen to them in upcoming chapters.

Thank you For Reading.